Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ami ab to mujhe janana hi hai. Do you like Varun Jain or the character Mohit he is playing.  Agar Varun hai to theek hai per agar Mohit hai to I have to scream nahi...😭 Yeh nahi ho sakta...
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SamiR-

πŸ˜†not true... are you trying to fool udnis/sindu?😳

SHHH! Argh man... Aunties always ruins the fun
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

shh, we cant control young love?🀒

so...ami and mohit r lovers😲

NOOO! Ami and Superman are lovers! 😑
Not Ami and Mohit
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey mhara Ramji karam phoot gaya mhara
@ Ami in love triangle
u r married yeh extra marital yehai sanskaar diyaan hain mainay tumhay 😲
@ samah mukku is chummi 😑 to ley teray liya mukka

@ sindu u didnt find anyone else to ask for WUπŸ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Umdu Aunty:- Don't worry. I'll turn Mohit into a good human being like me. Trust me. yo!! By the the thanks to lemme know his real name. I was unaware about it. I like Mohit - Tall, Handsome, Thin..☺️ β€οΈ ☺️.

@Samah:- I agree with you. Aunties log always ruined the fun.😈.

@Dentagon(😲 πŸ˜†):- I don't only like love triangle but I also like square, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, polygon, decagon. I think it ends with yahoogon..errr..Googolgon. πŸ₯³. Aur yeh sanskar ke naam par emo atyachar mujh par mat apply karo. it's not gonna impact me @ all.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 😈
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
@Bharathi Akka:- Today I seriously wanna know, what you like about our comments??πŸ˜• You keep hitting "like" buttons on our empty-headed comments but never reply to anyone.πŸ˜’. What should we interpret?
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Umdu Aunty:- Don't worry. I'll turn Mohit into a good human being like me. Trust me. yo!! By the the thanks to lemme know his real name. I was unaware about it. I like Mohit - Tall, Handsome, Thin..☺️ β€οΈ ☺️.

@Dentagon(😲 πŸ˜†):- I don't only like love triangle but I also like square, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, polygon, decagon. I think it ends with yahoogon..errr..Googolgon. πŸ₯³. Aur yeh sanskar ke naam par emo atyachar mujh par mat apply karo. it's not gonna impact me @ all.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 😈

aisay kaisay ho gayi tu ami 😭
Sita mata say kuch na seekha tunayEdited by shehjar - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Ami:  The likes for all the emptyheaded comments in the forum is I like the sense of humor and sometimes wonder how you guys discuss and take the topic from one end to another unrelated end.  I am not good at replying so only likes.

Though recently, my hitting likes has reduced markedly due to my net problemπŸ˜†.
.Ami. thumbnail
@DentaGone:- Let's carry our conversation at our Adda.. My husband is under 18 so its not good idea to discuss here openly. It's been exist in our hindu culture since ages..πŸ˜‰.

@Bharathi Akka:- I must say, You're gutsy enough to even press the like buttons.πŸ‘πŸΌ. There are many silent readers who send me PMs -- They like our conversation, sense of humor n all but never have guts to comment.🀣 .

Oh internet problem haaw?? May I help you??
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Umdu Aunty:- Don't worry. I'll turn Mohit into a good human being like me. Trust me. yo!! By the the thanks to lemme know his real name. I was unaware about it. I like Mohit - Tall, Handsome, Thin..☺️❀️ ☺️.

Tall, handsome, thin? I'm short, ugly..
I smell competition yoEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago