I did'nt liked the ending.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ye kaisi ending thi ? ..InSa kept moving "Ruk Jaana Nahi" in the last scene 😕 ... Kaash aage ki story dekhne ko milti .,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i felt the same.it was so eratic.they did not even thank viewers an nothing was told a the end
for fans sake atleast they shuld hav given decent ending
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
only this type of ending was expected in so much of rush.
So i am satisfied.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey I liked the ending... it left me heavy-hearted but i liked it...the guddu-roop thing was out of nowhere and cheesy but still fun...sanchi giving up her presidency for Indu could have been done a little slowly with more time for transition.. (like sanchi observing how much sparkle indu had in his eyes whenever he spoke about politics and then decides to give up her seat for him) but since they didn't have more time what more can we expect... ðŸ˜³

and not in every serial do the makers/actors thank the viewers when it ends yaar...generally all serials end on a happy note...
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
pure show mai romance bhi kuch nahi hua after marriage ...they both got indulged in solving their issues ...Romance toh pheeka hi raha
lashy thumbnail
Amit... unki shaadi hoke hi ek mahina hi huaa hai.. after marriage they've shown loads of affection between Indu and Sanchi yaar.. even today they had a tender moment during the fireworks... during the college visit, Indu was supporting her all the time even though her parents were just beside her (i found that ULTRA CUTE).. 

Indu has his hands around her shoulder whenever they're together ... and they're lost in each other's eyes every time they share their views...(when they weren't fighting obviously) and even when they were fighting I loved the way Indu said he'd sacrifice his life for her any day...

why even when they were going through setting up the shop etc there was a scene where Indu and Sanchi were lying in bed in each other's arms...
even during karwa chauth they had a few cute scenes...and a hug...

The one in the hospital yesterday was very tender too... her hands in his all the time as they spoke... 
I find INSA to be a very affectionate couple.. some couples are passionate...some romantic some affectionate...INSA are definitely more affectionate... even their SR scene was more tender/caring/affectionate than passionate...

Btw, with so many things to juggle and lose ends to tie before wrapping up, I can't see how PH can give us loads more than this...

Amit I have a feeling you're generally disappointed with the serial coming to its end and wondering how you'd fill the void.. trust me i felt quite bitter at the last shot too, but soon realized it was not the story but the end of it that was making me bitter... 
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Amit... unki shaadi hoke hi ek mahina hi huaa hai.. after marriage they've shown loads of affection between Indu and Sanchi yaar.. even today they had a tender moment during the fireworks... during the college visit, Indu was supporting her all the time even though her parents were just beside her (i found that ULTRA CUTE)..

Indu has his hands around her shoulder whenever they're together ... and they're lost in each other's eyes every time they share their views...(when they weren't fighting obviously) and even when they were fighting I loved the way Indu said he'd sacrifice his life for her any day...

why even when they were going through setting up the shop etc there was a scene where Indu and Sanchi were lying in bed in each other's arms...
even during karwa chauth they had a few cute scenes...and a hug...

The one in the hospital yesterday was very tender too... her hands in his all the time as they spoke...
I find INSA to be a very affectionate couple.. some couples are passionate...some romantic some affectionate...INSA are definitely more affectionate... even their SR scene was more tender/caring/affectionate than passionate...

Btw, with so many things to juggle and lose ends to tie before wrapping up, I can't see how PH can give us loads more than this...

Amit I have a feeling you're generally disappointed with the serial coming to its end and wondering how you'd fill the void.. trust me i felt quite bitter at the last shot too, but soon realized it was not the story but the end of it that was making me bitter...

very well written di...agree with u ..they were the affectionate couple ... They both luk cute when they fight together ..

Yep di ..feeling so low ...all other shows are saas-bahu stuff which i hate to watch ...dunno what to watch on tv ...
lashy thumbnail
awww here's a few hugs ðŸ¤—
and some hot chocolate to cheer you up.. trust me i need some of it for myself too..

GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

awww here's a few hugs 🤗

and some hot chocolate to cheer you up.. trust me i need some of it for myself too..

wowiee i am fond of chocolates ..thankoo and yaa i'll share this cup of hot choco with u di ..hugs to u aswell ...
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys!!!
even i didnt like the ending but i guess that was the best they could do in such sort time. I did laugh at Sobha's reaction, Priceless ðŸ¤£ i'll deffo miss that lady