We start the trend...

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It seems success of DABH  is inspiring other serials to get inspired and take a leaf or two out of DABH's successful track...

I am not bashing or comparing DABH with any other serial but the fact that i get to see similar track in other serials  inspired me too ...

Bomb scare plot- Had seen this in Hitler Didi recently and now in pavitra rishta also...

Reality show plot- EHMMBH & IPKKND has some reality shows going on in current tracks...

Whatever had been expreimented sucessfully by DABH others are trying to cash in the same...

NO...i am not saying that other serials are not good...nor i am bashing them...only food for thought is...DABH has been the pioneer and have started new trends...

& Best of uck to other shows ...hope their tracks are as interesting and garner them good TRP's ( whenver TRP's are back)

Have i missed any other track???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pjarpi I mentioned the same thing in Ami's post yesterday...very true... I don't follow other shows, but when i was reading the TB articles, I realized the same thing too...

I hope next time people will not make fun of our show by calling it 'cooking show' or 'terrorism show' etc etc...even the very popular shows are using/adapting DABH's success formula...DABH is such an inspiration not only to the viewers but also for other Cvs as well ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
           Agree with u & Niruba di, proud to be a DABHian๐Ÿ‘. I dont' watch other shows but gets updated  with the tracks(Except PR). Seems like they got to know the idealised formula from DABH, Anyways as you said, All the best to them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that proves the greatness of our show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@niruba: well said๐Ÿ‘
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post ...Our show rocks ...
DABH is d best show on indian television ..
Niruba ... u r really an expert...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too felt the same...
pjarpi thumbnail
yes...CV's of other shows are getting inspired ...thats the might of DABH
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said...!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Not only they r using the concepts also attracting viewers too I think...!!! For example I am enjoying IPKKND after a long time...!!!
pjarpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Well said...!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Not only they r using the concepts also attracting viewers too I think...!!! For example I am enjoying IPKKND after a long time...!!!

very true...though in few others its not as effective as in DABH
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. I do not watch anything else so cannot compare. However if DABH is becoming a pioneer in introducing new ideas in  script writing than that is a great news for us.