why bidaai aint coming back ...

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So seeing people still expecting Bidaai two to happen
im going to post the reasons, for me that proves that Bidaai will not come back
-first of all it was a mutual decision b/w SP and DKP, they wanted the show to leave its
mark in the industry and end with high TRPS (6 if m nt wrong which even DABH did nt beat yet )
- second reason when they ended the show on a high note that clearly state that there was no season 2 planned
yup ppl else they would have let it run till trps sucked and then ending it to bring back season 2
-3rd reason there wont be a season 2 cause star simply doesnt believe in season 2 (only time wasting)
-4th reason the actors are not intrested yes friends they r nt anymore (if their career will b on a stand still then maybe They will consider bidaai 2 as of now none will b back)
-and now the tell me why sp would bring back a show which ended with 6 trps and takes the risk to destroy the name it has left in tv industry ??? That show made DKP what it is today and thats one of the reasons actors wanna work with rajan shahi ... Bringing it back would mean risk and thats what they r nt ready to take

Guys think like business men do u think it will b fruitfull to bring bidaai back ? Will it attrack ppl as it used to ? I dnt think so now tv is changing and focus on the youth more than anything and what attract the youth rblove stories with a ruthless businessman and the independant middle class lady ... That what rocking shows have incommon

I hope i have been quite clear no offence intended just wanted u to see what i see

so m asking u now r u still believing bidaai will b back with a season 2?

And wanted to add (as i knw m going to be bashed by some on FB) that me being a baRul shipper doesnt have anything to do abt my POV Edited by BaRul-lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulati10 thumbnail
There is no point in getting bidaaii season2 kinshuk is busy with afsar bitiya
Why r these topics made over & over again
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulati10

oh really😲 he is bsy with afsarbitiya  😆😆😛thanks for the info🤣.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sihame I agree with ur points . But I would not say that The actors are not interested .I am sure  Even today If they would be called for Bidaai2 by RS , they will never ever say NO to him  . This RS himself told it and cleared it And even Actors told it and cleared it . So It's not that Actors are not interested . Yes U may say now SP or RS is not interested . 
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u bt im sure parul and angad never ever say no to RS.im not sure abt  kinshuk and sara  .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kinrulkinrul

i agree with u bt im sure parul and angad never ever say no to RS.im not sure abt  kinshuk and sara  .

I am sure No one from Cast will say NO to RS . 
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sihame I agree with ur points . But I would not say that The actors are not interested .I am sure  Even today If they would be called for Bidaai2 by RS , they will never ever say NO to him  . This RS himself told it and cleared it And even Actors told it and cleared it . So It's not that Actors are not interested . Yes U may say now SP or RS is not interested . 

Actually all being busy with their career made me say sio Kinshuk wont leave AB fr Bidaai2 it's cear it would b unprofessional
sara wont leave "the serial" either
angad just signed a new show on Life ok
and parul bagged two more Bolly projects i think she can manage a bolly and tv project cause bolly actor can make 3 movies per years
but they wont b able to manage two serials it's too hard Sushant singh rajput proved it he was in Kis desh and bagged the lead in PV he did both fr some time but then left Kis desh
that's why i said they wont b intrested right now dear
But yes i think RS n SP r not ready to bring back Bidaai fr sure
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulati10

read the title and stop talking uselssly plz
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TBH All the SAESON 2 have come they have not been so good in the ratings so i think SP And RS dont want to take the risk yaar 
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vry gd topic i read evry1's pov..bt gyz its true SP or DKP
wont mk b2 . SP is hppy wid dabh nd dkp is hppy wd yrkkh :P
so deres no arguemnt on b2 cuming. If b2 was planned jst aftr sumtym of endng b1 den dere ws a chnce bt now its tooo
late!Edited by SimranLuvsAdiNa - 11 years ago