n liked t
khushi is so stuborn ho had turned into lady asr
am likig her n this
n loved the way the stry ended
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
That was a beautiful short story.

The poignancy that was described in the earlier part of the tale wherein Khushi has to take up responsibilities while blanketing her own sorrows was so well put. 

Lavanya's entry and then the flashes that Arnav received made this one an edge of the seat stuff.

The best part of it was the reenacting of the first meet, with the fashion event being the crucial part of recollection for Arnav.

All in all a wonderful SS👏
chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written and it was so emotional .you had all the parts puts together that was so taught full about you.
You writing is too good and after a long time read a very emotional but a happy  ending story .
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was such a wonderful read.. She never gave up.. She waited and he came back.. One thing I liked that La, Aakash and Payal made him remember her without any pressure from their side.. Their meeting after so many yrs.. 
mriganayanika thumbnail
This is a beautiful story.
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing story!!! Just loved it...loved the way khushi carried on the company.. N never let up Hope ...the end was so perfect!!!!..
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When I read the first part, I was dreading that its about her life without him. But thank god arnav here was alive😃 Emotions were very well written over here. 
A poignant tale with a happy ending!
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushi never lost her hope right She shut down herself, after the accident and somewhere in the corner she was sure that he must be alive that is why she didn't find ANY new star.
Wonderful SS.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woh mujhse se bichad ke mila hai yun...Jaisy ujde huye gulistan mein bahar a jaye...
Beautiful story...Starting was emotional... Khushi's faith brings him back in her life. A last her belief won... Loved the ending because arnav recognized her and they are together for eternity... Especially, I love it the way you portrayed Khushi's character... I like Lavanya 's character too.. She is the gem of a person... Because her character was strong...After reading this wonderful story, I miss our Arshi even more...
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just read all the 4 parts. I was just like Awww

this is one of the amazing stories I read till now.

Thank you for writing Thank your sister for the Idea. You guys are awesome

Thanks a lot