Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

AWosm AWosm

Love VRu  n sneha n shaksss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The D3 - SwaRon  GIFs, icon sets and siggies all were fab Beautiful! As you can see I'm already using two of my fav ones from you collection as my siggie and icon๐Ÿ˜†I dont watch any other show but I did scroll down and I really found all the edits beautiful. The Karan Kundra and Sanaya Irani ones were breathtaking๐Ÿ˜Š

Now I'm not a Jennifer fan as I havent seen any show of hers, but this edit really caught my eye. It is gorgeous

Splendid update guys. Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved all da creations...ArHi Sooo cute...asad n zoya look adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Myra. thumbnail
I LUV ALL UR CREATIONS!! u rock dude.. just tell me how did u make that jennifer siggy!!! I LUV IT
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You guys are seriously having exams? Exams mai koi itna sara stuff kaise bana sakta hai yaar? ๐Ÿ˜†

Am shocked! Mai kis cheez ki tareef karun? I liked EVERYTHING! Matlab sab kuch toh mai daal nahi sakti iss comment mai! Matlab saare edits toh quote nahi kar sakti since I like all. :P

Acha, toh Vrushan plus TanHa wale SwaRon stuff is osum! VruShan holi wale are fabb !!!
Tannu wale are BEST! Birthday wali, uski smile wali, jo bhi hain uski they are osumm !! The coloring is classy on all of them ... Text styling is very innovative on all the siggies (in general, not only in D3.)

The Karnika siggies are steaklers! From the whole update, they are THE BEST. I mean I just cant get my eyes out of them.. ALL OG THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL. Each and everyone! e it Karan pics, Kritika sigs or Karnika sigs, each one of 'em have beautiful coloring, text style innovative blending, everything. :D

SaRun sigs are fabulous. But not better than KarNika. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jenny sigs are a beautyy! Especially the one in which the enlarged image is Jenny staring at something in a white dress. Thats my fav pic too btw. 

Anyways, next time a bit short update OK? I want to comment on all the sigs separately but each and every sig was fab plus the upd was so long, agar karne baithti toh 2 dun lag jaatein. :P

Will be waiting for the next update eagerly. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

You guys are seriously having exams? Exams mai koi itna sara stuff kaise bana sakta hai yaar? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yeah, they are on since March and mine would end somewhere in June. And so much because they are a source of recreation, stress busters. And most imp. of them all, we make them lest we get withdrawal symptoms. ๐Ÿ˜†

Am shocked! Mai kis cheez ki tareef karun? I liked EVERYTHING! Matlab sab kuch toh mai daal nahi sakti iss comment mai! Matlab saare edits toh quote nahi kar sakti since I like all. :P
Thank you so much Ash!! <3

Acha, toh Vrushan plus TanHa wale SwaRon stuff is osum! VruShan holi wale are fabb !!!
Tannu wale are BEST! Birthday wali, uski smile wali, jo bhi hain uski they are osumm !! The coloring is classy on all of them ... Text styling is very innovative on all the siggies (in general, not only in D3.)

The Karnika siggies are steaklers! From the whole update, they are THE BEST. I mean I just cant get my eyes out of them.. ALL OG THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL. Each and everyone! e it Karan pics, Kritika sigs or Karnika sigs, each one of 'em have beautiful coloring, text style innovative blending, everything. :D

SaRun sigs are fabulous. But not better than KarNika. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you, means a lot. Karanika ones are my personal fav. Almost all the pics were HQ and hence it was fun editing them. So credit goes to pic quality as well.

Jenny sigs are a beautyy! Especially the one in which the enlarged image is Jenny staring at something in a white dress. Thats my fav pic too btw. 

Thank youu!

Anyways, next time a bit short update OK? I want to comment on all the sigs separately but each and every sig was fab plus the upd was so long, agar karne baithti toh 2 dun lag jaatein. :P
Lol yeah! It would be short because even compiling long updates is a headache.
Will be waiting for the next update eagerly. ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Riasa

awesome update dear...
colorfull and bright loved it...
KMH stuffs r tooo goooddd yaaar <3
i loved this one...awww

thnxxx for the pm :))

Thanks a lot for your comment :) Means a lot! 

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Omg Thats huge one. But each n every creation is awesome. I love everything! Color, style, blending <3

Thank you!! :)

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

OMG!! Its such a HUGE HUGE update I have ever seen at IF!! I adore your style!! 

http://i.imgur.com/TIHpAWm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yGFFkCh.jpg

This is so so creative!! 

Amazing coloring
http://i.imgur.com/eyMQIw3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DvJQsev.jpg

I am running to update my dabba!! 

Thank you Naureen and thanks for using :) 

Originally posted by: nature2

AWosm AWosm

Love VRu  n sneha n shaksss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you nature! ๐Ÿ˜› 

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Wow awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The D3 - SwaRon  GIFs, icon sets and siggies all were fab Beautiful! As you can see I'm already using two of my fav ones from you collection as my siggie and icon๐Ÿ˜†I dont watch any other show but I did scroll down and I really found all the edits beautiful. The Karan Kundra and Sanaya Irani ones were breathtaking๐Ÿ˜Š

Now I'm not a Jennifer fan as I havent seen any show of hers, but this edit really caught my eye. It is gorgeous

Splendid update guys. Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Neeti for your lovely comment and using our work ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved all da creations...ArHi Sooo cute...asad n zoya look adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: sumiGB123

I LUV ALL UR CREATIONS!! u rock dude.. just tell me how did u make that jennifer siggy!!! I LUV IT

Thank you :) It's simple merging and cropping only. All you have to do is use layers in light mode, place them suitably and then merge them. After that crop them out as a circle and save in png. format ๐Ÿ˜Š 
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update :-) especially D3, JSG, QH and Mumbai Indians