Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG.
You just made all those beautiful TanHa memories come back to me all over again.
They are simply impossible to forget.
Love the scenes selection and colouring 
Beautiful VM
Thanks for the pm :)
thegameison thumbnail
Fatema! 🤗

I'm sorry that you found the song enigmatic in the fashion that you did because you perceived it on a slightly lighter level than I'd have thought you would. But considering the paradigm you had taken, I enjoyed the beginning and especially the ending immensely. The lyrics are like that, I know because it's a Linkin Park song and no, they dun got any love songs, including this one. I liked your interpretation. It's got a vulnerable Sharon and a faulty Swayum and basically a lot of hopeless love. I'm happy that you made it. I'm happier that you added that scene in the last bit. I am so extremely fond of almost all the scenes you've used. Beautiful conceptualization, I'm telling you. Different from mine but then, I like yours better when you're the one making me that gorgeous, gorgeous video. And about projects for you to do, I got more. 😳

Thanks for the PM. And well, for making this one!

Kankshita

fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_D3

OMG.

You just made all those beautiful TanHa memories come back to me all over again.
They are simply impossible to forget.
Love the scenes selection and colouring 
Beautiful VM
Thanks for the pm :)

thank you so much, Sanjana. :)

fatemabidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Fatema! 🤗

I'm sorry that you found the song enigmatic in the fashion that you did because you perceived it on a slightly lighter level than I'd have thought you would. But considering the paradigm you had taken, I enjoyed the beginning and especially the ending immensely. The lyrics are like that, I know because it's a Linkin Park song and no, they dun got any love songs, including this one. I liked your interpretation. It's got a vulnerable Sharon and a faulty Swayum and basically a lot of hopeless love. I'm happy that you made it. I'm happier that you added that scene in the last bit. I am so extremely fond of almost all the scenes you've used. Beautiful conceptualization, I'm telling you. Different from mine but then, I like yours better when you're the one making me that gorgeous, gorgeous video. And about projects for you to do, I got more. 😳

Thanks for the PM. And well, for making this one!

Kankshita

i'm so sorry, I couldn't make this according to your visualization. Sorry about that. But in-spite of that, this comment means a lot since even if this wasn't exactly what you wanted.. I'm still happy that you still complimented. I'm glad that somewhere you did like the video. I'm waiting for the other projects! <3
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo for ur VM gallery 😃
I am huge like a huuugggee Fan of ur VMs..
uu r just amazing 😳
just saw the new VM it was just awesome as always!!
loved it ❤️
thank u for the PM 🤗
fatemabidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prakriti4u

congo for ur VM gallery 😃
I am huge like a huuugggee Fan of ur VMs..
uu r just amazing 😳
just saw the new VM it was just awesome as always!!
loved it ❤️
thank u for the PM 🤗

thank you so much, Prakriti. :) 
This is really sweet of you! <3
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have watched your vms in YT n your SV coloring projects too they are simply gorgeous i have small obligation i dont know this is correct place to ask or not😕but still im in great need i have SV pro 11 n im new to SV i created a vm with it but have problem in rendering setting can you please tell or pm me about Youtube video rendering template no one replying in VM helpdesk if possible please answere my query Thanks in advance😊
fatemabidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

i have watched your vms in YT n your SV coloring projects too they are simply gorgeous i have small obligation i dont know this is correct place to ask or not😕but still im in great need i have SV pro 11 n im new to SV i created a vm with it but have problem in rendering setting can you please tell or pm me about Youtube video rendering template no one replying in VM helpdesk if possible please answere my query Thanks in advance😊

thank you first of all. This isn't the place. But it's okay.. you can PM me next time :)

These are rendering settings for SV 10 but will work for SV 11 too. :)
fatemabidi thumbnail

thank you!! 😳
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatemabidi

thank you first of all. This isn't the place. But it's okay.. you can PM me next time :)

These are rendering settings for SV 10 but will work for SV 11 too. :)

oops sorry😳next time will pm my doubts to you n thanks for this tut hope it'll work for me🤔