Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: snehalparab

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
hey awesome start and loved the way you wrote minute things which in course of action are not paid attention to in serial ...would love to read more and please if you can do a favour and pm me dont wanna miss it ...👏</font>

thanks dear... thanx for the sweeet comment... 😳 😳 And yes, I will PM u 😃 😃
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey evan.. M sooo glad to read dis OS... u portrayed golu's emotions very well which v really want to see in BALH... bt vnha toh pta nai kb Milega boss...huhhh... awsm yaa.. update soon n pm me plzz
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -evan-

oh the 2nd line really cracked me up...   😆

😆😉
-evan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Birdy91

Hey evan.. M sooo glad to read dis OS... u portrayed golu's emotions very well which v really want to see in BALH... bt vnha toh pta nai kb Milega boss...huhhh... awsm yaa.. update soon n pm me plzz

haha... galad to know u liked it("glad" - read it in Mamaji Style..LOL)
haan, PM kardunga :D
btw Your name is "Panchi" but profile pic is of a "machli" - seems comical to me (just kidding yaar)
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haha... galad to know u liked it("glad" - read it in Mamaji Style..LOL)
haan, PM kardunga :D
btw Your name is "Panchi" but profile pic is of a "machli" - seems comical to me (just kidding yaar)

Heheh Mama ji Ki yaad dila di 😉 M remembering his Today's *Paap corn* hehehe...😆 Yaaa my name is panchi... bt i like fishes 😉 n tumhari wali Kitni Horrable hai 😛
-evan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Birdy91

Heheh Mama ji Ki yaad dila di 😉 M remembering his Today's *Paap corn* hehehe...😆 Yaaa my name is panchi... bt i like fishes 😉 n tumhari wali Kitni Horrable hai 😛

🤣   😆
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just marvelous os.. Ram pain, his helpless feeling, his jealousy, his love everything was discribed beautifully in limited words.. U pen down this os really good.. I think that the hand is of peehu, who else have tiny hand..? Update soon..Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
-evan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

Just marvelous os.. Ram pain, his helpless feeling, his jealousy, his love everything was discribed beautifully in limited words.. U pen down this os really good.. I think that the hand is of peehu, who else have tiny hand..? Update soon..

awww,, dear I can't thank u enough for the sweet woeds 😃 😃
and about the "hand" thingy - well u have to wait for the next part lol
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm really happy that u liked it, will try to up soon :D
waise I have a fascination towards your writing style, wish u could start an OS/FF   😭

Very kind of you to say that
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome even i read ur first writing attempt (as i never read any before if u have do sand me the link) but after reading this first word came from my mouth was simply... outstanding...

u peened down so well Ram's emotions & betryal... i loved the way u made it this is what we all wanted to see in show... but no CV's in full mood to spoil their own child... *dead* but spi mention of Ram's wish... he liked to Priya set free raither then hurting her more... i loved that thing... its called true love hope in 2nd part all matter will short out... i guess it was Peehu's or Kush's hand... let's see whose will be it...