Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,
Its Evan here 😊   ðŸ˜Š   ðŸ˜Š I'm back after a gap of almost couple of months and now I'm here with an OS on RaYa... I'm attempting to write something on my own for the first time (probably the last also 😆 ) - I can't write that much - hope u will like it though!(fingers crossed)! ummm - what else should I say in intro?   ðŸ˜† ok, Im pretty much clueless about that...LOL.. here goes the first part:

PART -1

Sunday, 5:30 am, xyz beach

Ram was sitting on the seashore - clad in a turquoise kurta and a shawl, looking like a saint. The reflection of the first rays of dawn sunlight in the water was offering a scenic view. It's nothing new to him; in the past few years, whenever he felt lonely, he would come here to find solace in the solitude, reminiscing the beautiful memories of Priya, specially the star gazing one, which held a very special place in his heart. The serene would make him feel the presence of Priya with him which would incentivize him to takedown the challenges of life. But ironically, today everything looks so murky; He was staring at the limitless horizon as if he was spellbound. Today, whenever he thinks about her, his lips curves into a sweet smile, after all, god has answered his earnest prayer after an excruciating five years! His life, his love Priya is right here with him, much alive and god has blessed them with a cute little princess! But this blissful feeling was transient and immediately anger took over him! The feeling of being deceived by the person he loved the most in the world was so like a colic attack – chronic & fervent! He just couldn't forget she was alive all those years, was pregnant but didn't even bother to inform him! She just ditched him! And as now he accidentally got to the truth, she is showing so indifferent attitude towards him! Not the slightest hint of remorse or love in her eyes? So unbelievable – he thought. He was not sure if Priya still loves him or not… And worst of all, the thought of Priya going cozy with Rajat was sending tremors throughout his body…
"Priya is not ready to take any help from me - not even any financial help, but how loathsome! She has set a joint venture with that slimy Rajat and he is helping her to fight back against me in custody case. She has ditched me once again and seeking help from a person who used to be very disgusting towards her just a few days ago! Where has her self-respect gone I wonder!!! (The scene Rajat helping Priya to open the tiffin carrier followed by his scornful query – 'tu yahan?' buzzed on his mind and he was fuming in anger) How dare that asinine Rajat questions me like that? It's my family and quite natural for me to be with them, infact he was unexpected there. But……wait a minute! Priya was totally indifferent even with that question also, wasn't she? Rather she was in a haste to entertain him -   asking him for coffee and all! … now I got that! I guess now I'm nothing other than just a stupid intruder in Priya's life! So why this futile battle? y this clash with my heart to get her back in my life? If she doesn't want me then y should I bother? I've gone through an immense pain & guilt all these years, thought I was responsible for…(he was emotionally chocked) but alas! Everything was pointless! I've had enough of it– not anymore! I guess I'll set her free so that she can do whatever she wants, but no… but before doing that I need the answers to my unanswered questions! And I can't let her taking Pihu away from me!" He could no longer take the commotion and covered his face with palms, suddenly he felt a tiny hand on his left shoulder…….

T O   BE   CONTINUED   ---> WAITING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS :D

PS:- what do u think guyz?? whose hand was that? Priya's? Pihus? or someone else? Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
Awesome start dude...

... Update soon 
Let me do the honour of giving u first comment on ur OS, well am happy to do that, I loved the concept of ur OS, what is going in Ram's mind nowadays is very well depicted, continue ASAP
Originally posted by namrocksss

Awesome start dude...

... Update soon

ty dear 😊   ðŸ˜Š , will definitely try to update soon. Actually its my first attempt on writing - so I'm not sure if it will go down well with everyone! let's hope for the best :D THANKS again :D
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Let me do the honour of giving u first comment on ur OS, well am happy to do that, I loved the concept of ur OS, what is going in Ram's mind nowadays is very well depicted, continue ASAP

Thank U for the beautiful comment.. I'm chuffed to know u liked the concept :DEdited by -evan- - 11 years ago
That was so nicely written...Really liked the 1st update...Eagerly waiting to read your writing...Plzz continue soon...
Originally posted by -evan-

ty dear 😊   ðŸ˜Š , will definitely try to update soon. Actually its my first attempt on writing - so I'm not sure if it will go down well with everyone! let's hope for the best :D THANKS again :D

It's a great OS...

Everyone will like it...

... Couldn't believe it is first attempt.
Originally posted by kaparikh1

That was so nicely written...Really liked the 1st update...Eagerly waiting to read your writing...Plzz continue soon...

thanks 😳 , will try to cont soon :)
Originally posted by namrocksss

It's a great OS...

Everyone will like it...

... Couldn'tbelieveit is first attempt.

shukhriya ji... 😳
nice begining .. continue soon..