RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OK...so firstly he had her ashes (which was preserved and decorated by her eyes, her lips her nose) and now he is into preserving her body.. so that death can't seperate them?

or rather he is punishing her for not loving him back..by not letting her go (with potentially in heaven where R is waiting!)

umm..stretched bit too much on her madness.. whenever i assume that this would be the limit of his madness..it prooves me wrong.. now the only thing left to see is him punishing her body with scars too..just to relive the moments he spent with her...

it's very hurtful how they play around with Viraaj's character. (after obviously ruining J's character)

I guess i stick to the show because i want to see what level he can go upto...in his passion..or madness whichever u prefer..

hurt..
P.S. i do agree that i was the one who said he wanted to fill up the void in his life..but now it seems that it's more of an ego issue..how come she don't love me, if i love her so much? unwillingly disliking him because of what he did in past 3 episodes.. don't know if i should have a sympathy for him..or hate him for what he became.
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am wondering what is in his mind? How can he preserve a body? The time between J's death to coming into a new home s almost 24 hours , right?? How long the body can be like this?
His behavior is freaking me out. They could have shown an imaginary jhanvi (like n the movie mohabbatein) rather than stealing her body. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They should show flies and other things start gathering on the body, and Viraj having to spray tons of Raid to get rid of them, but then trying not to harm Jhanvi in the process.  It will be funny to see his schizophrenic reactions to the damage he himself does.
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I must say anything is possible in this show
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They need to stop dragging this body saga.  If Sriti has left, stop showing her as a cadaver  - that too is unbelievable.  Have the CVs ever seen a corpse - doesn't look like they have.  It usually blackens, stinks and attracts flies and other things.  No one would want an open corpse lying around, no matter how much they loved them.

Please, get started on Raj and Ananya, and how Viraj gets involved, without this cadaver bit.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aowSGxim_O8[/YOUTUBE]

The precap for tomorrow - Viraj dancing w/ Sia's corpse - reminds me of Tom Petty's 'Mary Jane's last dance', where Kim Basinger plays the corpse above.  If one likes the precap or tomorrow's episode, one will love the above video.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u Vrish. They should STOP playing around with her body! no matter how much he loves her he has NO RIGHT to capture her.. they are overdoing his obsession too!! (just like they over did abuses!)