carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay - CV's are we to prep ourselves for the classic shower scene soon.. Seeing that recently the show is reminding me of the Hitchcock movie Phsyco. Difference is that in the movie it was a mother rocking on a chair.. and in the show the ex-wife in a wheel chair.

First and foremost..

CV's u seriously know how to take the pis.

Firstly... J gets beaten to a pulp, then gets stabbed becomes a widow. Okay we digested that by now.
Then she challenges to kill V- but instead he kills her and she sort of commits suicide by throwing the antidote away.
Doc's were least interested in saving her, BUT more interested in her organs like she was a scrap car - carrying ferrari spare parts.
Then she's ripped open an her heart is removed... Okay we are left to digest that too.

BUT then her body is kidnapped 😲
We see her riding at the back of V's motorbike. Now if you really wanted to exaggerate, then you shud have added the song Kahon na kaho in it too and turned them into Malika Sherawat and Emraan Hashmi...from Murder. Infact you should also have shown - Jahnvi's dead corpse doing a tumka round for the last time too.. 🤢
I mean come on.. Don't you think - you have taken insulting a woman, a domestic violence victim .. too far? 😡 
Okay - so I know u don't care abt DV victims... BUT have some respect for the dead.. come on atleast a little bit..

Jahnvi - is a widow.. It is unethical for you to show her departure as a suhaagan.. Marriage with V doesn't count. Infact now you have taken it a stretch further and dissed widows too..

Kudos to you CV's for being excellent at taking the piss.. even out of the dead.

Just be careful that no one comes and pisses on your grave. 🤢 

I'm surprised you didn't make a remake of Frankesteins bride of the story.. Or is that the part Ananya will be playing?

Honestly!

And the new boy - what is he Raghav ii?
Oh Pleez - this boy ain't even lost his milk teeth and V will eat him alive... 🥱

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by carisma2

Doc's were least interested in saving her, BUT more interested in her organs like she was a scrap car - carrying ferrari spare parts.

hahahaha classic ðŸ˜†
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Pleez - this boy ain't even lost his milk teeth and V will eat him alive...

😆 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ .. this line cracked me up yaar.. actually entire msg cracked me up.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a psycho thriller mixed with comedy.  Hitchcock would have been so shamed he would have given away his heart voluntarily to the story writer.  
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's not a bad idea to complain against the PH/LifeOK in public for showing this corpse thing.  Here is the page where it can be done.

Hope a few jail sentences are in order 🤢
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

It's not a bad idea to complain against the PH/LifeOK in public for showing this corpse thing.  Here is the page where it can be done.

Hope a few jail sentences are in order 🤢

Thanks for sharing it. I did it. This channel sucks big time.🤢