Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Exquisite Submission

Khushi was pacing around in Arnav's office.

It was now late, and all of the staff had gone home...

She felt furious that he had locked her inside this room...

They had been arguing most of the day...always over silly, meaningless things...

Almost an hour had passed by...

"How can he do this to me! How DARE he!" she muttered through clenched teeth.

Then, the door opened and closed behind her...

She heard the locks click once again...

Khushi turned ready to yell and scream at his audacity...but the sight of him drove all words away...

Her husband, Arnav Singh Raizada, was undeniably handsome, and tall...

He wore his expensively cut black suit, crisp white shirt, and a silver tie...

His dark rugged complexion  was completely drugging, with eyes so dark that she felt like she was falling into them...

Khushi forced herself to look away, and dropped her eyes down to his shoulders...his broad shoulders...and his hands, which were strong and firm...

Arnav scowled as he sat down at his desk behind his computer...

Her thoughts were all jumbled up...

"Look at him sitting there trying to be all intimidating..." she thought sarcastically..."all proud, looking like he owns the place..."

Arnav slammed his palms down hard on his desk and his eyes shot up to hers..."I DO own the place, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!"

Shocked that she had been mumbling out her thoughts, her eyes widened as he moved slowly around from his desk, and prowled towards her...

The way he was looking at her, like he was waiting to pounce, was making her feel hot all over...

"You KNOW me...you KNOW that I say stupid things when I'm angry...and I've been trying to say that I'M SORRY for the last 5 hours! But you won't let me! So know I'm going to DO something stupid while I'm angry..."

A sliver of fear spread up her spine...

And yet, her entire body was so inexplicably turn on, that she could hardly take it...

His voice was rough and demanding...

His gaze so penetrating that her pulse quickened and her stomach filled with butterflies...

"Ar...Arnavji...I didn't know...I thought...I wasn't aware you were trying to apologize to me..."

He growled in response, and Khushi felt her nerves twist like live wires...

"You weren't aware?..." his lips turned upwards, giving her a deadly smirk..."Well, my wife...you won't be aware of a LOT once I'm done with you..."

This time his tone was firmer, and tinged with a tiny current of anger...

His eyes slid up her body, taking in her legs, her hips, her breasts...

Khushi started to feel uneasy and annoyed..."Arnavji...stop it!"

Grabbing her hand, he spun her around so her back was pressed against his chest...

His arm wound firmly around her waist, holding her tight...

Khushi instantly started squirming ..."Let me go! I swear I won't forgive you for this!"

"Won't forgive me? You wouldn't even give me a chance! So now, I'm going to completely take possession of you! Only that way will you listen to me!"

Her heart was beating so loudly, she was sure he could hear it...

And it only became louder when she felt his free hand pull her dupatta away from her neck...

It all happened so fast, she tried to grab it and pull away, but it was too late...

Arnav leaned in close to her ear..."Stay...stilll..."

Khushi broke out in goosebumps...

Her mind screamed out in anger at his forceful behaviour, but her heart soared as he began to slowly peel away her clothes...

Khushi's fingers tangled together, trembling as she now stood in front of him with just a black lacy bra and panties on...

Even though the lights were dimmed, she felt completely exposed...

Fury welled up inside her, and with one last try, she spun around in his arms, slapping him hard across the face...

Within a second, Arnav grabbed her wrists and walked forwards, making her stumble slightly, until her back slammed up against the wall...

He heard her let out a harsh breath when his torso fell against hers...

Khushi lifted her eyes, about to lash out, when she saw his eyes closed...

He looked so vulnerable...not at all like the rich, powerful Arnav Singh Raizada...

Her heart clenched..."Arnavji..."

His eyes opened hearing the slight sound of pain in her voice...

"Khushi...I hate fighting with you...I hate saying the wrong thing that only ends up hurting you...I die inside seeing your tears..."

She opened her mouth to speak but he quickly continued...

"Don't. Make. A. Sound."

Her eyes widened as she watched the expression in his morph from sadness, to darkness, to one of desire...

She felt slightly afraid...she knew what he was capable of...

He had brought her to subtle, exquisite pleasure, many many times...

But now, she felt as though he was going to extract, tug and rip every ounce of desire from her...

Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the update ðŸ˜‰
i just love all ur stories though i comment quite less but all ur stuff is bookmarked & i cant believe im the first to comment here ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
u r back desi...

me so happy..😆😳😳😳😳😳😳
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u are gonna continue this !!!!

waiting for it !!!

PM when u update !!!!
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic
continue soon
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY VERY PATIENTLY waiting for your update 
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First congo for the wining diwali context sarah, than welcome back and that is amazing o.s.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb...but why are they fighting?
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply awesome!!!!
Loved it
aquagal thumbnail
Loved it.. Update soon...😊