if u r not happy with the track or nything

u can always negotiate with the cvs n ph

quitting is nevr the solution

nd it seems like a storm of people quitting the shw even b4 it bcums a yr old

i really find it very unprofessional

the bk to bk forced deaths of raghav n jaanvi ruined the whole shw

hc quit...i was very hurt but still accepted

i was really devastated when sriti quit the shw

whereas i was really looking forward to the viranvi track...

it wud hv been a welcum change as well too seee the new viraj with jaanvi

but now they again made viraj like the ld one...twisted the story to mk it look like it was viraj men who attacked raghav nd all crap...jus to give an end to jaanvi

today when they were shwing the viranvi flashbks with humein tumse pyaar hain kitna in bkground...

i was literally in tears since i miss watching them togther sooo much

its the first shw where i was fan of both the jodis

1st kveer sriti chem blew me away

then harshri forced me t fall in luv with them

be it raghvi or viranvi...any track wud hv worked for me...

BUT SRITI N HC bk to bk quitting ruined it all

the shw wud hv ended in 3 to 4 months nyways

cudnt they stick to the shw which gave both of them so much accolades

raghav gave hc a new dimennson among viwers

nd sriti is what she is for this shw

there is something called committment towards a shw which has given a star so much

plus its not as if they r dragging the shw for 3 to 4 yrs

its not EVEN A YR OLD FOR GODS SAKE

i know many here will again blame the cvs saying its for them hc n sriti left

the way ipkknd fans r also blaming 4lions for baruns exit

whereas it was baruns own decision to quit

here also the same case

many r relieved here that hc n sriti quit co the shw bcame unreal

but for ur kind info the present tracks r pathetic coz cvs had to consistently change tracks to accomodate hc n sritis bk to bk exit

otherwise they wud hv given us a new tracks with raghvi n viraj after the rana track

QUITTING IS NEVER THE SOLUTION

IT JUS RUINS THE SHW ND THE EFFORT WHICH THE OTHER CAST N CREW PUTS IN 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with u. For only their quitting decision the story becomes a crap. When Viranvi's flash back was showing there would be hardly any person who didn't cried ðŸ˜­. i will never watch that episode ever again. It made so upset.
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't take me wrong Abby...change in script is coz of the CV's and not becoz of actors quitting.

If writer had a strong script for Jhanvi & Ragav, then thy could have brought new actors to play the role of Janvi & Ragav even if SJ & HC quit. .There r many shows were actor playing lead character quit...but thy dont kill the character in the show, instead thy rope in new actors to play the character...Pavitra Rishta, Saathiya, Uttaran r few examples...So we cant blame the actors for change in the script.   It is the writer's call.  They brought Vinay & Mala to play new characters, but if writers wanted thy could hve continued with Ragav & Janvi with Vinay & Mala playing the role...right...

Looks like CVs want to try something new... So thy brought an end to sia & ragav. 

Just my POV...
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hume tumse pyaar kitna  is Not gonna end as long as V is there.  Have hope.  You may be fed up becoz the track seems going to  hell, but  just you wait and watch. 

Things are so Low now that they can't go any worse . So, the only  way is for the better now.  Believe me buddy, everything is gonna work out for the better now. 

all that has happened in the last few weeks was to  allow actors  to exit gracefully.  Now, for the story and also for hume tumse pyaar kitna...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anoosree

Don't take me wrong Abby...change in script is coz of the CV's and not becoz of actors quitting.

If writer had a strong script for Jhanvi & Ragav, then thy could have brought new actors to play the role of Janvi & Ragav even if SJ & HC quit. .There r many shows were actor playing lead character quit...but thy dont kill the character in the show, instead thy rope in new actors to play the character...Pavitra Rishta, Saathiya, Uttaran r few examples...So we cant blame the actors for change in the script. It is the writer's call. They brought Vinay & Mala to play new characters, but if writers wanted thy could hve continued with Ragav & Janvi with Vinay & Mala playing the role...right...

Looks like CVs want to try something new... So thy brought an end to sia & ragav.

Just my POV...

butt in our shw its very unreal to think there is nothing more to shw coz raghav hasnt evenn be in the shw for even 10months...i got ur point abt replacing the same character with diff actors but when it cums to very popular characters...people dont want to accept new faces...people wud prefer seeing raghav die rather than sum other guy playing raghav n romancing jaanvi...same goes with jaanvi. ...its IMPOsSIBLE for us to see viraj calling some1 else JAAN...ur pov wud hv made sense if it was jus abt HC exit but what was sritis problem...she is the solo lead heroine of the shw...wont cvs hv track story for the lead heroine...how lame reasoning is this...u r ryt many tyms actors r changed but not always like barun is quitting ippknd nd no way the viers will accept ny other actor in arnavs role nd hhence his role is being given an end nd a new character is being introduced frm nxt wk...that doesnt mean writers didnt hv story for asr role...his quitting decision is tking a toll on the whole cast n crew...nd the same thing has happnd with our shw as well...cvs managed to cover up raghavs exit but now sriti also shwed such unprofessionalism...whats this shit...is this a game...jab chahe quit karo...we were all ready to watch the viranvi track...god i m so disgusted with this attitude of actors now a days...that also when the shw isnt even 1 yr old
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
You are right dear. I've uploaded more then 400 scenes of Raghav and Sriti. And now?? First Harshad now sriti??? That's soo stupid.
NO SRITI JHA NO DSDD.SB
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nazomel

You are right dear. I've uploaded more then 400 scenes of Raghav and Sriti. And now?? First Harshad now sriti??? That's soo stupid.

NO SRITI JHA NO DSDD.SB

thnx for agreeing...gud to see a harshri fan actually honest enuf to admit how freaking unprofessional this quitting crap was which ruined the shw...but a VERY BIG THANK U to u for uploading the RAGHVI scns...i hv all Viranvi nd Raghvi romantic scns saved in my pc...i dont think i ll b watching the shw nymore frm nxt wk...none of the new characters r appealing...whereas when they introduced raghav n raghavs family i luved all of them so much in the very first wk...i really really feel very bad for Kveer...nyways thnx again for the uploads
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

thnx for agreeing...gud to see a harshri fan actually honest enuf to admit how freaking unprofessional this quitting crap was which ruined the shw...but a VERY BIG THANK U to u for uploading the RAGHVI scns...i hv all Viranvi nd Raghvi romantic scns saved in my pc...i dont think i ll b watching the shw nymore frm nxt wk...none of the new characters r appealing...whereas when they introduced raghav n raghavs family i luved all of them so much in the very first wk...i really really feel very bad for Kveer...nyways thnx again for the uploads

I miss them sooo badly😭😭😭😭😭😭
Me too dear. I don't want to watch the show anymore!!! I loved RaSi. First Harshad we all said that it's ok when he leaves. But now Sriti too???😲 That's not good for all DSDD.SB fans. I really liked Sriti as Jahnvi and Sia.
And thank you for watching my videos. *__*
BUT I'M VERY SAD 😭😭 Ufff...