Kairi going off air frm Dec14-ALL DISCUSSION HERE!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends, A sad news.. The News of Kairee going off air has started making rounds at the Media..! There will be many articles related to that, so I request u guys to post all articles and discussions related to this in this single thread, so that we'll have all updates here, instead of having so many threads for the same topic. Thank u.! Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
As of now, we have got 2 articles from a rival site. One says that Kairee may go off air air by Jan, and that Na bole tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa-2, will take its place. Another article says that Kairee may go off air by Dec14 and that The grand Mythological show, Durga, might take the slot! Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Friends, now another article from a Rival site confirms that Kairee is bidding adieu to us on Dec 14. The big-budget mythological show - Durga will take its slot from Dec 17. 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very sad.  They wasted two months on Suman track.  When they could have shown ambi anuj Getting closer and fixing so many wrongs in family like imarti, sajni Vedji and vibha tracks.  Suman truly sank this show.  But anyways I will enjoy the left over month.  Will miss kairi.  It had so much potential with great cast and initial story line but then they decided to get the Rona dhona melodrama of Suman.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show.  So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch.  Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu.  I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati.  So any suggestions?
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really sad Kairee going off air. this was the one show i enjoyed...barring the Suman track.
just when Kairee was getting good again, they have to cancel it :( 
akshara234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show.  So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch.  Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu.  I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati.  So any suggestions?

hiii .u can watch many great shows other than kairi... qubool hai ,,veera , sapne suhane ladakpan ke  ,  pyak ka dard hai ,punar vivah

and up coming shows anamika (sony ) from 26 nov 2012    ,   na bole tum season 2  (colors ) ..
Udhay thumbnail

Well I am definitely not interested in Ma Durga show. So after Kari I have to find another soap to watch. Currently I am watching kairi and Balika Vadhu. I abhor. Iss. Pyaar ko kya naam doon and new saath nibhana saathiya, or their cooking show diya or baati. So any suggestions?

U can try Madhubala of Colors and Pyaar ka dard hai of StarPlus.
Udhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: gapgirl

really sad Kairee going off air. this was the one show i enjoyed...barring the Suman track.

just when Kairee was getting good again, they have to cancel it :(

It is really unfortunate. This is kind of punishment for the Suman track. Moreover, the PH is focussed only on their Diya aur bati hum and Punar Vivah. None of their other shows are working.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Madhubala on Colors is good and a new show just started on Life OK called Junnon which is also looking very promising.