Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~~~

urvashi made paper ring n nik took it to see/observe it.. 😆 then he said achi h ye.. 😆 n then urva stretched her hand to get back the ring.. then kar commented " pehna de urvashi ne haath bhi agey kr diya"

nik - nahi abhi nahi.. 😳😆

fir thodi der baad he slipped that ppr ring her her finger.. everyone clapped n then nik said "yayyy krli maine khud khushi" 🤣 n then they discussed the heart n finger connection.. 😆

later mink asked nik - shadi kb kr raha hai..
nik - kiski?? 🤣

His one liners are too good 😆
Nik and Urva are one of the best contestants in all the BB seasons. 

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

urvashi made paper ring n nik took it to see/observe it.. 😆 then he said achi h ye.. 😆 n then urva stretched her hand to get back the ring.. then kar commented " pehna de urvashi ne haath bhi agey kr diya"

nik - nahi abhi nahi.. 😳😆

fir thodi der baad he slipped that ppr ring her her finger.. everyone clapped n then nik said "yayyy krli maine khud khushi" 🤣 n then they discussed the heart n finger connection.. 😆

later mink asked nik - shadi kb kr raha hai..
nik - kiski?? 🤣

Thanks, dammit I missed it, they are great together (I mean as friends), I am loving their bonding but BB does not show this in the episode, why does BB think that we only want to see fights.
~~~~ thumbnail
anybody left to wish me goodnight?? 🤣
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Chalo, I gotta go. Nice laughing with you all!! 🤗 Gnight!!

See ya 🤗🤗
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

anybody left to wish me goodnight?? 🤣

Mee 😆
goodnight! 😆
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

Guys me too going . thanks yaar for all the fun nandini, purple and everybody. Thank you .
nandini - bye yaar. gn8 . will catch up with more sana pillu , nikku urvashi , sureley bulbul cuckoo nightingale vishal stories tomorrow . Gn8

Gn8 everybody , tc :)

See ya later 🤗.

~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bartz

His one liners are too good 😆
Nik and Urva are one of the best contestants in all the BB seasons. 

This season is itself best season of BB..👍🏼 they all r quite decent.. 😃 n i toh totally love nik urva.. 😳😆
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dellu is damn annoying...I don't want to do planning plotting ...blah blah ...I don't want to play game ...blah blah. Rajeev came to talk to her about captainship and she started her annoying drama. 
After Aansuka its time for her to be OUT OUT OUT. Her face expressions are damn irritating...the way she tries to act holier than thou 😡
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Thanks, dammit I missed it, they are great together (I mean as friends), I am loving their bonding but BB does not show this in the episode, why does BB think that we only want to see fights.

i think they themselves dnt want BB to air all that.. 😆 wrna BB toh kbse love story dhundh raha hai.. 🤣
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsha_Kriyansh

Mee 😆
goodnight! 😆

u too.. tata tc.. 😃