Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲 WHAT??!!!! how can anyone DARE, to abuse mohit?!!!!!!!!!
THAT STUPID ABUSER!!! If i know who that is, i am sooo not gonna leave that person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 ITS gonna be WORLD WAR-3☯️ can someone please explain what happened?? i would be very grateful:)
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lets not reach conclusions-there may be another reason why Mohit deleted his account
maybe it got hacked?im guessing...i hope nothing too major has happened
but to be very honest i was almost expecting such a situation to arise-it was comming and yet no one realized it
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but never thought the situation will get this much worst.
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple_

😲WHAT??!!!! how can anyone DARE, to abuse mohit?!!!!!!!!!

</div><div>THAT STUPID ABUSER!!! If i know who that is, i am sooo not gonna leave that person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡ITS gonna be WORLD WAR-3☯️can someone please explain what happened?? i would be very grateful:)

dear read this thread from starting you will get your answer
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Shruti But why did @mohituraina get hacked???
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Now they must have realized how it feels when u bash someone else's fav. actors.They used to bash sona like anything. A human being's general tendency is that unknowingly he starts hating the actor whose fans bash others. That's what happened with mohit unfortunately. As his fans used to bash sona so sona fans unknowingly started hating mohit.
Anyways as shruti said,it might be some other reason too.Probably mohit must have deactivated his account because he was never active there.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@foram-sweety i have been a moderator,and for that matter a part of the fan group too...so i know how the psyche works...
many a times a fan groups opinion of a particular co star of the actor,is many a times misunderstood to be the opinion of the actor
its like the fan group is his mouth piece-i know its stupid to think like that but thats the case there are very few people who can understand that
opinion said by the fan group somehow affects a persons thinking of the actor too
it makes the perception of the actor seem bad-many a times a fan groups behavior affects the perception of an actor
thats what happened here...very sad but true
Mohit didnt even do anything that anyone hates him
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

yes they are not bashing and thinking of deleting their accounts too.
hope soon we get to see sbs or sbb segment about dkdm and mohit just confirm why he quitted from twitter

Don't have too much hopes with SBS or SBB.. they are media and always looking for mirch-masala news.. their involvment can ruin the situation altogether.. Now in case they got the Bhanak  of all this..(which I m sure they must have )I hope they handle it sensibly and not add fuel to the fire.. just to grab attention...
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@foram-sweety i have been amoderator,and for that matter a part of the fan group too...so i know how the psyche works...

many a times a fan groups opinion of a particular co star of the actor,is many a times misunderstood to be the opinion of the actor
its like the fan group is his mouthpiece-i know its stupid to think like that but thats the case there are very few people who can understand that
opinion said by the fan group somehow affects a persons thinking of the actor too
it makes the perception of the actor seem bad-many a times a fan groupsbehavioraffects the perception of an actor
Mohit didnt even do anything that everyone hate him

This is human nature yaar.It's not something strange. It happens with everyone.
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@foram-sweety i have been amoderator,and for that matter a part of the fan group too...so i know how the psyche works...

its like the fan group is his mouthpiece-i know its stupid to think like that but thats the case there are very few people who can understand that
it makes the perception of the actor seem bad-many a times a fan groupsbehavioraffects the perception of an actor
Mohit didnt even do anything that anyone hates him

yup its so sad. my mohit have to suffer without any reason.