Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks Samy.  Oh yeah I didn't even think of that.. I'd be too busy staring at him & thinking whether I'm dreaming or not πŸ˜†  Instead of taking care of him, he's going to have to pinch us or something to make us believe that he's for real..... kaash aisa hota πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
samy74 thumbnail

hi

Yes i think if it ever happened we would be too shocked and just look at him in daze...kaash humara pana sach ho jaye to kiya baat hai..πŸ˜†

Ashish bechara use kiya pata yeh duniya us ke fans se bahri hoyi hai hehehehehheheheheh or is it sirf humara duniya hehehhehehe .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How about a kidnap plot hehehehheheheh from TD sets..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samy

lalgulab thumbnail

Samy,

I think it's just our duniya.. I don't think he even knows we exist 😭😭 is liye kuch hatt kar karna padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I'm down with your planπŸ˜‰ neki aur pooch pooch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I'm anyway looking for a reason to go to Mumbai.. this way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.. lets go.. when are we going?! πŸ˜‰  shhhh.. we have to keep it a secret thoughπŸ˜†

Jyot

samy74 thumbnail

Hey

Listen i have been deseprate to go to mumbai and wanting to visit the sets of TD yaar kuch different karein ge to kuch hoga hehehhehehehheheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes why not make plan to bomabard or even folow him and see what he does kiya khayal hai...our resident 007 mink can join too hehehheheπŸ˜†

Chalo plan karein..πŸ˜†
SamyπŸ˜†

lalgulab thumbnail

oh yeah that'd be fun!  we can be like 3 musketeers...spying on TD sets  πŸ˜‰  I like that idea... 007 theme playing in my mind right now

Mink can also take along her shooting skills as they will come in handy.. lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I wonder what she's gonna say when she sees all our posts when she wakes up from DK dreams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It's toooo late in the night for me to remember how is this related to suhaag ki nishani?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

samy74 thumbnail

hi

hehehheheeheh yes i don't know how they relate to that but it has been a fun discussion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes 3 of us on sets of TD and give Ashish shock of lifetime....awwwwwww he will think how dedicated we are and take us out to treat us hehehhehehehee now i am defo dreaming and u know lets us just go i was looking for an excuse and ofcourse mink is tooo busy dreaming and already on sets of TD....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Charlie's angles will turn into TD and 3 musketeers...heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now i have really lost the plot......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Samy

lalgulab thumbnail

We really got side tracked πŸ˜ƒ  oh well, hopefully no one will get bored reading all these thinking about suhaag ki nishani πŸ˜†  It's been a fun discussion for us...

I wonder if he would?  Don't you think he'd freak out & run the other direction?!  But thats where our Charlie's Angels & 007 skills will come in handy πŸ˜‰  are you thinking what I'm thinking?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I seriously want to go to India but waiting for the right time & people to go with cuz I wanna go to Mumbai & no where else..  so lets pack our bags & go............ give Ashish a surprise of his lifetime!  He has to be touched that we came all the way from saat samundar paar πŸ˜†

samy74 thumbnail

hi

I am sure he will be touched that we have come from saat samundar paar and i than maybe we can sing that song too...hhhehheheheheh and sorry for the late reply got a little busy with some guest.....listen i am serious i have been wanting to go to mumbai so lets plan and you know ashish will be touched.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KIya khayal hai saath chalein ashish ko surprise karne mumbai can u imagine land on the sets of TD wowwwwwwwwwwwww...Can't wait..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Samy

p.s it has been a wicked disucssion....but it has been a pleasure and it will be a pleasure to go to mumabi with u too...together 007's on sets of TDπŸ˜†

lalgulab thumbnail

ummm we just missed Ashish.. he was online

Anyway, it will be fun to go to mumbai together!  I hope we can go.. it'll be awesome!!!!!  Funny, how one person/ a show has made us buddies overnight πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by lalgulab - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Was he uffffffffffffffffff chalo koi baat nahin thore dinon mein we are going to mumbai kiya baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SamyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†