Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awaiting for tomorrow's episode! Poor Aashika! Uravshi tho badi mahan nikali
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I am so compelled to open a thread against BB editing ! Pathetic editing !!

And what is up with the advantages Aansuka getting these people are totally shaping the Del-Sana-Aansu trio as the bechari heroines and Niketan-Urvashi and even the silent Mink as villians !🀒 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=cruiser51]I liked today's episode!

Over all interesting and adds another dimension to game!

Pre-caps of tomorrow's episode show Urvashi blaming Aaskha, and Rondu babe watching it all on TV and saying,"I hate you Urvashi, I hate you..."!

Promising!!!
πŸ˜‰ [/quote]
Urvashi was not blaming Aashka she was nominating Delnaz and giving her reasons for it ! Delu putting Urva on the backseat something like that ! Saw it in the live feed today !

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aaskha said i hate u urvashi after she nominated delaanzπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i want to say urvashi we luv u that u nominaed delluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Why then Aashka said,"I hate you Urvashi, I hate you??"

I missed something?
😲

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Guys I am so compelled to open a thread against BB editing ! Pathetic editing !!

And what is up with the advantages Aansuka getting these people are totally shaping the Del-Sana-Aansu trio as the bechari heroines and Niketan-Urvashi and even the silent Mink as villians !🀒 

Agreed.. they are giving Aashka undue advantage.. for each such clip of Urvashi there can be 10 clips of Aashka shown where she is bitching about Urvashi πŸ˜•
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purva

Agreed.. they are giving Aashka undue advantage.. for each such clip of Urvashi there can be 10 clips of Aashka shown where she is bitching about Urvashi πŸ˜•

akeli aaksha kuch nahi udhad sakthi urvashi kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wth just nirhua aashka and new entry 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purva

Its not all that unfair!

From this spooky Village house, only one contestant is supposed to make it to main house...their competition is more with each other first!

In next few days, people will be discussing politics in two different houses!
😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

aaskha said i hate u urvashi after she nominated delaanzπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i want to say urvashi we luv u that u nominaed delluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i know...did dellu expect to get a free ride to the finals...i am glad urvashi has the brains to nominate delluπŸ‘...btw what was rajeev saying in the precap?