Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Ginu - Nah...i didnt mean u said it...was just confirming with u coz u hv seen the seggy na...dats y.

Apy - whose this member bashing prats?

See some of the threads in the Ist page.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurtimasti

first of i dont understand why u consider praising other actress who will enter in balika vadhu   as prats bashing . i didnt even say anything wrong about prats looks , character . u consider thing as bashing . i know u love prats alot

Gurti, I am sorry if this hurts you but this thread is the Ansh thread, where we appreciate the fictional characters Anandi and Shivraj. By inference, that includes the actors that play those roles aka Pratyusha and Siddharth. They have built up the fictional characters to iconic levels. They have made a place for themselves in our hearts.

We, and I speak for most of us on this AT, are extremely fond of these two actors and cannot fathom such a huge change in the character. The new girl (according to varied gossip mags) might be a good actor, but we will be unable to accept the change in a day's time , as you seem to have done.

Let us wait for news from the horse's mouth before shooting off on looks/acting, etc

Going by your posts, you are crazy about Shiv's looks. All of us are, but we do appreciate the story and the acting that goes with it. I would suggest you start a Shiv/Sid appreciation thread, which would suit your purposes better. 

Sorry once again if I hurt you, but do try to look at the big picture.
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Ginu - Nah...i didnt mean u said it...was just confirming with u coz u hv seen the seggy na...dats y.

Apy - whose this member bashing prats?

No, S was not there...

He must be busy tearing off the week-old clothes!
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

first of all   i dont understand why u consider praising other actress who will  soon enter in balika vadhu   as prats bashing . i didnt even say anything wrong about prats looks , character . u consider thing as bashing . i know u love prats alot . why r u showing ur anger to me for praising sriti .

I have been following the phrase - Ignorance is Bliss. But since now this discussion is been brought in AnSh AT..I wanna give my few cents.

This is an AnSh AT which is for people who love AnSh.

If you are saying that you wish to see someone else with Shiv...then obviously we get affected and hence revolt...Period!

Shiv is now the husband of Anandi...and if you wanna see someone else with him...either you mean that you want to see someone else as Anandi or you wanna bring a sautan for Anandi. Both the intentions seem ridiculous to us AnShians..and if you feel otherwise you are in the wrong place dear.

We love AnSh and for us Sidyusha is the face of our AnSh...so any posts ridiculing them does hurt us. I hope I made my point clear.
Serviana thumbnail
As I already said before for me Ansh are Sidyusha and nobody else. 
You know I am phirangi and don't understand a word of Hindi but Sidyusha manage to transmit emotions to me and I like their chemistry. It means they are really really good. Without them I would quit watching the show.
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gurti voicing that sriti will look better with sid is indirectly bashing prats looks. Please refrain doing this as it hurts others
dsupriya thumbnail

sorry if i say shiv will  look good with me or any member πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this thing will hurt uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gurti that is not the point at all, why make our jodis. If ansh jodi is memorable then it is the hard work of the artists and their passion for work and character which puts life in the jodi and makes it lovable. Let us not forget that
VerboseG thumbnail
Muku did u read my post here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3344998&TPN=2
dsupriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Muku did u read my post here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3344998&TPN=2

Ginuji, aapka hainji kahan kya, woh kitna cute tha. By the way news express ka link kahan milega any ideaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsupriya

Ginuji, aapka hainji kahan kya, woh kitna cute tha. By the way news express ka link kahan milega any ideaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hainji appropriate waqt pe niklega...

I am sounding too educated today, aren't I??

I am bad with links😳