Karishma Kotak to re-enter the house today

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bigg Boss 6: Karishma Kotak to re-enter the house today

New Delhi: Reportedly, model Karishma Kotak who walked out of the 'Bigg Boss' house after her father's sudden demise is all set to make a comeback as a wild card contestant. During her one month stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house she bonded well with Sapna Bhavnani and Niketan Madhok. She also confessed that she dated Niketan for some time.

While talking to Niketan once, Karishma broke down and confessed that she accepted 'Bigg Boss' as she needed money for her father's treatment. She was often seen complaining about the negativity in the house, so it's a little surprising that she wants to be back on the show. As being reported, Karishma Kotak's father left a video for her and said that the show must go on. She dedicates rest of her 'Bigg Boss' stay to her father.

May be 'Bigg Boss 6' is falling short of the glamour quotient and that is why Karishma is being brought back. Karishma will re-enter the house on November 16. Do you think the contestants will be happy to her back? Stay tuned for more 'Bigg Boss' updates.

Karishma Kotak

The 30-year-old TV presenter considers herself lucky to be back in the show. "I consider myself lucky that Bigg Boss has again given me the opportunity to be the part of the show. I had to leave it due to a family emergency and I am ready to be back because it was my father's wish also to participate in the show," she told PTI.

Karishma had a pleasant stay in the house during those four weeks and had always stayed away from controversies. She said she is re-entering the house with the same thought process. "Honestly, I don't have any game plan. I have always stayed there quietly because in real life I am exactly the kind of person my audience watches me on television. I am not the kind of girl who will play on somebody's arguments. My perspective toward my co-contestants didn't change much after coming out of the house," she said.

So far, the London-born presenter is getting offers from Southern film industry but at the moment she wants to concentrate on 'Bigg Boss'. "Bigg Boss will certainly help me build my career. I am getting many offers from Southern film industry. But I haven't thought anything about them because my concentration is on this show right now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nd..two more contestants are about enter the house.Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav aka...
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg sooo excited yayaya! 
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shes so pretty but i found her boring lol
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am confused. She just lost her father. Is she in the right frame of mind to enter the show?

She is going through a mourning period right now and the constant jhagdas and bitching inside BB house might just eat her alive.😭
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed with Blackie above.

Will she be able to handle all of this? For her sake, I advise her to stay away from BB. She is not emotionally intact.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Karishma needs big boss. In one of the early live feed episodes, she was talking about how hard it is to get work in the entertainment field. She said one day she was working for a 2 lakhs gig, the other day she received only 15 thousand. I'm sure her dad knew about her financial issues that's why wanted her to participate. She probably just wants to fulfill her dad's last wishes.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats gud if she is back...