Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I lOved zashi scene... Especially the one wit bnhh...
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
zashi to mast the 😳❤️
and my bewda gang dream samajh rahe the raat ke kand ko 🤣

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
clara nice post 🤗
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Clara !! Amazing post ! N so was d epi. Zaashid most cutest.. I lovd d way Rishi said "Ya Allah" when zara suddenly pulld him in. And then again Rishi to zara: aap pata hai kaun ho..terrorist ki maa ho..ROFL!
RISHI chahe kitni b sharaaa pe le zara k samne ekdum accha baccha ban jata hai. I luv Rk 4 this.
And nw i was wishing dat since zara has worn dat red dress monday ko ek zaashi scene toh banta hai in d red! But indu ko slap n savita ka melodrama hoga may b
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved it too!!,l precap was great !,!,l. Much needed slap for Indu fom her mother!!!
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stiching the dress part was adorable and hilarious at the same time.  This lady just found out that her husband is a terrorist and tried to blow up all of Delhi and here she is sitting non-chalantly (in the same room as the terrorist) sewing a dress rather than actually investigating and finding evidence against the terrorist! 
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Stiching the dress part was adorable and hilarious at the same time.  This lady just found out that her husband is a terrorist and tried to blow up all of Delhi and here she is sitting non-chalantly (in the same room as the terrorist) sewing a dress rather than actually investigating and finding evidence against the terrorist! 

@bold: 🤣🤣😆

I loved ZaShi scene and their flashback today.  It was cute.

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Clara yeh RK toh din ba din bewda banta hi jaa raha hain!🤣🤣 Aur ek Zara hain jo police inspector se tailor ban gayi!🤣🤣 Kya Sweta Maii ke pallu se kuch aur sleeping pills gire the jo terrorist ne kha liya?🤣Ghode bech ke so raha tha jab ki Begum raat bhar woh laal dress sila rahi thi!🤣🤣🤣 Anyway cute expressions by both Sumit and Rati!😆 In logon ki acting ke wajah se hi HD ab tak thoda sa tolerable hain nahin toh...😕
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's funny . I was so busy  watching INshi   and. Zara correcting Indu ,that I totally forgot about terrorist in the same room. OMG that's very  funny !! Encounter  officer !!!!!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

kya kare..pyaar ka maamla hai..rishi usko uss kapde mein dekna chahtahai subah😆