ANALYSIS -16th Nov - electric INSA

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What an adorable episode today... I'm sure Monday's going to be even more thrilling
hate that the serial is coming to an end though...anyway, back to the episode... despite me running between appointments, couldn't help making an analysis as I was so impressed by today's episode and kudos to you Sonu for stepping up with the WU once again... ðŸ¤—

INDU-RANJITH
Who wouldn't love the scene when Indu stepped up to support his wife.. I could just go on and on but it was amazing...

The virus/keeda/scorpion dialogues after that were a bit of a drag...😆 but the scene after that definitely took the cake!!!!

INSA
Loool love the tit-for-tat reply Indu gave to Sanchi about her apparent 'violence'...he had a sly smile when he said that-  teasing her about not being able to control her hand either...😆 he was right after all!
'Dil pe chot aaya tho seedha nikli chehre par tamaachaa maarne...chalte firti anjaan aadmi ko tamaachaa maar deti ho yaar tum...' how adorable Indu you are!😆
and loved how he called her 'madam'😳
INSA relationship now is electric... they both blame/challenge each other...but if someone else is to harm the other, they get concerned!!!!

INDU VEENA
OMG... can't believe how much Veena trusts her son-in-law... she actually orders Sanchi to leave such political/violent matters in Indu's hands.. but this girl is one stubborn female... who's never gonna listen.. 

loved how Indu's expression mellowed down when Veena reminded him that how much ever he fought with Sanchi...they both shared a bond of love that was selfless ðŸ˜³

LOVEDDD how Indu patted Veena's hand and comforted her, asking her not to worry.😳

INSA
'You don't fear them...but I fear them...for your sake' Indu tells her, when Sanchi boasts that she's not afraid of Ranjith...awww ðŸ˜³

When they finally were arguing about who's life is in greater danger..and who's life is more important etc etc it was really adorable.. at least Sanchi was able to get a glimpse into how much Indu values her... ðŸ˜ƒ

Loool Indu's frustration later on when he finds out that Sanchi wants to go to the hostel despite his pleas are so cute... loool 
'Arre tumhaari bhaabhi yaar..pataa nahin kaunse samaj sevika banne pe tuli hai!' he tells his friends
Their arguments today were sweet in that one could see how much they cared for each other..
She asks him to take care of himself and he snubs her.. i.e.he's angry that she doesn't bother about her own safety and is advising him instead!!!😆

SANCHI - GOONS
However, I agree with the rest that she must be mad taking on those goons all by herself alone at night. ðŸ˜• its a TV serial, so she's safe.. in reality I shudder to think what could have happened to her.. 

PRECAP
All right, on Monday we need to know who is shot.. and who's not...(the article says Sanchi) but the whole buildup and Indu's exhausted desperate face looked lovely. Besides, he was wearing Kuls' favourite kurta 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks lash ...didnt watched the episode...am excited to watch...
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Shraddha ... I will miss RJN and your analysis. 😭
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awesome episode with so much of carerressness...since these r last episodes so story is moving like jet airways.

Thanks for dialogues and analysis and also for a special mention of me..your sona darling.

Wanted to say more but feeling so hard in typing words. Its my condition when 1 week is left...what will i feel on the last day.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awww Rash and Sonu... know how you feel... ðŸ˜­

thanks amud and amit ðŸ¤—
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks very much it was very good episode i liked it :)
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Twinnie. What an amazing analysis for an amazing episode. Loved it, can't believe it will end but feel good knowing it will end on a high!!!