Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Simi.

did they keep saying we r meeting  here on BB after our breakup??? 

I think they are still together tbh... on Oct 24 Nik asked Kari why she lied that they broke up and she said it's complicated. 😆

ps. those pics are from 2009
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

I think they are still together tbh... on Oct 24 Nik asked Kari why she lied that they broke up and she said it's complicated. 😆

ps. those pics are from 2009

yeaa thats why I was wondering that it can not be such a big co incidence that they came on the show in the same season... they are very much together😃...
Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
in today's interview she says rumours about Yuvi aren't true... 

Evicted Bigg Boss 6 contestant Karishma Kotak shares it all!

Yesterday at 01:38pm

Model Karishma Kotak as reported earlier too was the latest one to get evicted from Bigg Boss 6 following a mid-week eviction. Hers was an interesting eviction as she disappeared from the house while being subjected to a magical trick.

Now that the lady is out of the house, she is seen speaking candidly about the experience and other inmates in the house. When asked about how she is feeling getting out of the house, she said, "It is an amazing feeling to see people other than the housemates. I would have definitely liked to stay till the end, but I can't complain. Being able to survive in the house for 80 odd days isn't a mean feat". 

Talking of the male attention she got in the house, Karishma said, "Yes, I did get attention. I am a girl and I like compliments. But I wasn't exactly entertaining them. I get shy when given compliments and I blush and smile. People take that as me liking it".  Adding further about her affair news with cricketer Yuvraj Singh and co-inmate Niketan Madhok, she said, "Yuvraj is a friend. I have been linked up with him, but it's not true. As for Niketan, I dated him seven months ago, for two months. But we don't have any chemistry". 

Revealing her future plans, she said, "The show was very popular. So after this I should get some good work. I plan to be in Mumbai and do reality shows, anchoring, modeling, TV shows, movies, even if it's down south...actually anything which comes my way". 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am missing Karishma!! 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*sigh* So hot!       So perfectly carved out, so lush and glorious I'd want her to be at my funeral only then my soul could rest peacefully if I don't get a chance to meet her otherwise! 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14bJxRj8IG4[/YOUTUBE]