Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering about this...meena has agreed that she wont go to any doctor for checkups and even not taking any other medicine...what will be the effect on the baby? If the baby's health gets affected due to meena's stupidity...bhabo and vikram are gonna kill her!!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt think so...its all in the hands of cvz...๐Ÿ˜Ž
harathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope that doesn't happen..
if thats the case then meena will play a cruel villi n we all will get annoyed badly..
also bhabho will insist SurYa to hv kids
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No meena can't have miscarriage. These tragedies only happen with female lead to gain sympathy while meena miscarriage won't generate much sympathy. Cherry on the cake is she will definitely have a boy child so that few more mistakes of her will be forgiven by bhabo and meena can show off before sandy๐Ÿ˜”
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think so.shes probably going to have a girl,which will teach her a lesson!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she will have a girl most likely as she is always craving for a boy, but if its a boy , she will be very proud of herself &  will try to outshine sandhya & don't want that to happen 
somehow , want the vedrani  visit  to be a lesson for her