gems4sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you think Meena will get a miscarriage because she's going to Vedhrani? Especially now that Vedhrani told her NOT to take the real medicines? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That need not be the case, if the Vedrani medicines are harmful than I cannot say. The medicines given by medical doctor are mostly folic acid  iron and vitamin tablets and most women in villages do not take them as they cannot afford it and still have healthy babies. If the quack gives her something which can endanger the child than she can have a miscarriage not otherwise. I do not want it to happen as it will increase Bhabo's pressure on Sandhya to have kids and she won't be able to study. For the time being let Meena's child satisfy Bhabo's grand motherly instincts. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...I think so...I will b very happy if this really happen ...ATM se paisa nikalna...Ab lo maaza...
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hope so.. I want meenu to get a baby girl
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope there is no miscarriage track...it freaks me out! and it is so common in other serials  ðŸ¥±...but from the way the track is going, it seems like it is likely to happen...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last episode made me think this too.

I can't believe this fraudulant vedhrani is putting people's health and babies at risk for the sake of money.

Though I'd feel bad for the baby...this could be a case Sandhya cracks and Bhabo finally gives in to the IPS dream.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am also thinking the same but i don't want it to happen as then Bhabo's expectation will be concentrated on only sandhya
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also had the same thought but like UMDU and many others have said here I also would not like to see any miscarriage happening...

However I would really like to see Sandhya cracking this case and Bhabho's attitude changing for better with the IPS issue.

Also I will go with Samah's post and would love it if Meena has a baby girl...

That would be great to tackle more social issues and pressures that Bhabho and her clan live with...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want Meena to have a miscarriage but I really want her to learn a lesson that not to turst these hoax people.

I really want her to have a baby girl so that she will realise that there is nothing wrong in having a girl. 😊
ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think so, bt i really want her to Deliver a Baby Girl.