syed anwar post on facebook

hathija thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I make serials only for entertainment . Not for any stars because I make stars then fans follow so please don't ask me any questions regarding any artist . Watch the serial if you like . If you don't I have many other who trust my work and watch my television serials . Thank you so much for perivom santhipom fans . Syed anwar .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hathija thumbnail
what u guys telling regarding this

mellisai thumbnail
well, it's true he's not making the serial for any star (dinesh😉) but he should consider/ give importance to what the audience want. 

there's no explanation as to why dinesh left (from him or others).. did the director decide to kill karthik or is he busy?? ðŸ˜• 

all that said, it's up to us to decide whether we want to watch it or not..!!😃
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On one way I agree that you cannot totally depend on a star due to various issues like if it is a female, getting married having  a baby etc. 

But on the other hand you don't need to kill a character - especially the lead actor. You can at least have them replaced and have a good story line instead totally making it sad from the beginning. 

but at the end it is upto them the directors and producers to make what they want and upto us to watch it or not.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all, i kind of not happy with the tone of syed on his reply ðŸ¤” For me it seem little rude. He could have tackle the question in a better manner.

As Tamil said, the director could have considered what the audience wanted. Now with Karthik away, and the story starting with revenge, definitely we cannot expect anything more for now.. Need to wait and see how this track is going to go nu.

Thanks hatija for posting this here. I did notice this post on fb too ..

verisimilitude thumbnail
well I too read this statement. I feel there was no need to be offensive as fans were only disappointed with the killing of their favourite character. We do understand that stories makes characters. If thats the case Karthik could have been roped in just like Jyothi😳. Karthik - Jyothi chemistry was one of the main reason for its success too.

All the best for the new season!
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
hathija thumbnail
I respect each and every viewer and I'm not at all harsh . And I'm dam sure all my work is hit super hit because of viewers . Here ppl talk about ps and I'm not only a producer of ps but also the producer of sm . So I know what to do . If for example 100 dislike me for ps . But 1000 like me for sm . Basically point is I'm always here for entertaining and I have no rights to be harsh towards any one .syed anwar
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hathija for posting the FB mesaage here.

I totally agree with all you. Hes he sounded a little rude.