will sagar arts show luv kush?

Poll

how many of u want zee tv ramayan to show full luv kush episodes?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please comment also along with poll abt what u wud like to see in luv kush episodes and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This serial is done by Sagar Pictures, not Sagar Arts.  They are different companies.  Sagar Arts did the original Ramayan 25 years ago, as well as the Ramayan on Imagine TV.  Their other recent serials include Meera, Chandragupta Mauriya and Mahima Shani Dev Ki.  Sagar Pictures did Mahavir Hanuman, Jai Shri Krishna and Dwarkadheesh.  And now this Ramayan.

And given the number of episodes that are stated for this serial, as well as the fact that it's a weekly, I strongly doubt that they'll show Luv Kush.  Also, since they openly claim that they are basing their story on Tulsidas (notwithstanding all the liberties they've taken w/ the story so far), they need not show it, since Tulsidas does not include Luv-Kush Kand (it was there in an appendix of a printed version that I saw, probably taken from Adhyatma Ramayan.)

P.S. Given how they are distorting this story itself, I don't want them to show Luv-Kush.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ya this show is created by sagar pictures not by sagar arts but many peoples are confused from this thing.

may be or may not be they  will show the luv-kush part  in this ramayan.
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure y not...would love to watch it... there are so many creepy saas bahu dramas... really ramayana is welcome change and then for the ppl like us who havent watched the 1986 version this ramayana is a huge respite😳 i love the show and at present i watch this show only😳...love the family bond in ramayana ...bharat ram lakshman love is a class to watch...some scenes are turn off... but still this show is a treat to watch...i want them to complete ... the story ...
the reason is no ramayana should be complete without sitamaa going back to mother earth it is the biggest teaching of ramayana respect the woman else the consequences would be harsh...😳 uttar kand is too emtional epi it not only contains sitamaa banishment and birth of luv kush but also the greatest lessons tht lord rama gave...SHREE RAM GITA...THE GEETA GYAAN given by lord rama to lakshmana and later on adapted in mahabharat...😳  this should be shown ðŸ˜³
i m totally in for the uttar kand😳

p.s... lovely post ðŸ˜³
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This show tag line is Ramcharitmanas par aadharit "ramayan jeevan ka aadhar" so luv-kush par should not be included.
and personally i request to sagar picture that prove your word because audience does not understand the deep reality of luv-kush part and they included this part in negative way which is unbearable  any devotee of lord rama . i want simply  ending like ramcharitmanas.
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m surprised that some of the audience dont wanna see luvkush. actually if the series ends on rama's rajyabhishek then after some months they can make luv kush series on zee tv with same actors na like how they made luv kush in 1989 after 1986 ramayan ended. Luv kush or uttar kand only completes ramayan serial. Ramayan is incomplete without sita going to mother earth and rama leaving to vishnu abode. luv kush story is necessary in todays scenario to create awareness to respect women and not to treat them as dirt by always forcing them to prove their innocence even without any fault and that women shudnt be used like a toy as self respect for a woman is most imp to herEdited by mahamaya - 11 years ago
Stalwart. thumbnail
@ member Mahamaya- I don't want to see any tampered version of LuvKush...
(sorry if I hurt anyone🤔)...coz I have my own reasons...

Firstly I'm doubting the presence of Uttara Khand in Ramayan...

If its sure that Uttara Khand happened...I want the exact version to be played...the version we are reading today or watching doesn't prove or show Rama Tatthwa accurately and completely!

Why to make any distorted version and raise doubts on such spotless characters!

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The person who never made any mistake simply, he is only called god. It means each & every decision taken by god can never be wrong. Whatever he does, these will be definitely any big reason hiding behind that particular decision but for any  simple human being ,It is very difficult to understand the deep truth of god, whatever these humans sees, they believes on that only & used their mentality.

Now I come on the main point. Lord rama was the first person who started the tradition to keep only one wife by which we can easily understand that how much respect lord rama had for women's. Because when any simple person keeps more than one wife, this is only  hurt most to the feeling of any women.

So ultimately I want to request everyone that please don't use anything wrong when we have no proper  awareness of whole truth .Nobody in this world can be good husband as lord rama(these word told by maa sita in ramcharitmanas).

We are very small, so we have no right to say anything without deep information about god decision because we are the creation & God is the creator.

NOTE==This is a new version of ramayan and based on "ramcharitmanas". So we should not bring old version of ramayan or ndtv ramayn in between because both old version ramayan based on several different-2 epic may be valmiki ramayan ,ramcharimanas  by goswami tulsidas etc.

Topic was that we have to mention our choice about luv-kush part that we want it or not..So everyone have to right for thinking what they want  in this ramayan.

Again I repeated I want this ramayan same as ramcharitmanas .

Edited by superdil19 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Uttar Kand should only be shown if Sagar Pictures (not Sagar Arts) publicly admits that they're not following Ramcharitmanas. They claim they are "Ramcharitmanas Adhaarit" but the story they've showed so far is anything but that. If they admit to everyone that they're incorporating a lot of sources, only then should they show Luv Kush kand because otherwise, they simply cannot. Why? Ramcharitmanas does not have Uttarkand and ends Ramayana with Ram-Sita's Rajyabhishek.

The 1986 Ramayana only showed Uttar Kand because of popular demand. They did not plan to show Uttar Kand because like Ramcharitmanas, they wanted to end the show on a happy note, but peopel were crazy for the serial back then. They demanded Uttar Kand to be shown.

If Sagar Pictures does not plan to show Uttar Kand, then they wont' show it unless a large fan following protests for this part to be shown.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If they do show it though, they had better show it decently because this is the most controversial chapter of Ramji's life. People come to all sorts of disgusting conclusions about Shri Ram's holy character because of Sita Ma's exile, so I would like them to show Uttar Kand accurately. If they follow Valmiki's Ramayan as basis for Uttar Kand, then they should be careful not to portray Shri Ram as harsh or uncaring, because many movies that showed Uttar Kand before portray Shri Ram as a harsh husband who exiled Sita Ma without a care in the world. That did not happen. Even as per Valmiki Ramayan Shri Ram did feel a lot of pain after Sita's exile, but no movie has portrayed that pain.

The previous two Ramayans showed a different version of Uttar Kand where Sita herself took up vanvaas and Shri Ram let her go. I guess this was based off another version or some folk story, but many people had a problem with it so if Zee's Ramayan shows Uttar Kand, they should stick to Valmiki Ramayan while at the same time giving some emotions to Ramji's character. If they show the same Uttar Kand as the previous two Ramayans, they should make sure not to portray Ramji's character as weak.