will sagar arts show luv kush? - Page 3

Poll

how many of u want zee tv ramayan to show full luv kush episodes?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful post ! i have voted for the first...i want to see luv kush in this ramayana...the reason is simple i havent watched any versions of ramayana this is the first one... i want to watch everything related to the shri ram sita and lakshmanji...
.Sumi. thumbnail
Count me in...i would wanna see the complete part of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree . if sagar pictures show luv kush part after bharat milap they shud show sita as strong lady who raises her kids like their father rama and rama shud b shown strong when he remembers sita and shud b proud of her n confident that she will raise his sons by giving good values and make them gud citizens.
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel If Sagar Pictures show Uttarkand that is Luv kush story then i wud say they shud show it in a simple way just like they showed in 1986 ramanand sagar's ramayan.

I feel they shud show luv kush story in such a way that will remove many audience's misconceptions or misunderstanding abt Lord Rama not being a great husband or sending sita to vanvas again in her pregnancy.

Many audiences who have many questions in their mind or conflict as whether Lord Rama was right or wrong to send sita in Vanvas again by listening to washerman's doubts? or whether Lord Rama was right to ask for sita's agnipariksha again before the praja inspite of Luv Kush revealing who they are n telling abt Sita's purity .

I hope they show Luv Kush story in such a way which will clear all doubts of audiences and answer all doubts and questions n clear their misunderstanding regarding Lord Rama as a husband.

If luvkush is shown I hope they show heart touching song of luv kush in Ram Darbar and heart touching reunion of Luv Kush and Lord Rama.