Edited by kiran.h - 11 years ago
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i love taarey and d3 is gettin better and better day by day!!!!😊  
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
to all kriyansh fans!!!  Kriya is gone!!! she LEFT the show, she never thought of your emotions!!!!  still u support her! and Taani is come 2 balance d show, then sharon left, agaain Taarey are balancing the track. Taani is tryin to save D3. Show some respect and encouragement.!! πŸ₯±
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AndyTaarey

to all kriyansh fans!!!  Kriya is gone!!! she LEFT the show, she never thought of your emotions!!!!  still u support her! and Taani is come 2 balance d show, then sharon left, agaain Taarey are balancing the track. Taani is tryin to save D3. Show some respect and encouragement.!! πŸ₯±

I agree I  find it so sad that some people cannot move on in their lives -
Ek track par hi ruk gayi hain 
If this show itself ends what are the KR fans going to do ...Who they going to blame then ..Pathetic and I repeat pathetic 

zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimples

I agree I  find it so sad that some people cannot move on in their lives -
Ek track par hi ruk gayi hain 
If this show itself ends what are the KR fans going to do ...Who they going to blame then ..Pathetic and I repeat pathetic 

AGREE WITH EACH COMMENT. I GUESS SOME DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why no rasiya? Please show us it. Please take into consideration only TR 'fans' not biased haters. We deserve it asap. Please give us uncensored scenes ASAP
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wth ye tr fans kriyaansh fans pe kyun blame kar rahe hain jaise k humne palki se kaha k tr ka scene cut karo aur palki ne han kyun ap logon k liyr to kuch bhi palki kya hamari rishtedar hai jo hum kahenge aur wo hamari baat man legi aj tak kabhi usne KRians ki suni hai jo ismein sune gi ek thread kya banaya sab aa gaye blame karne in tr fans ko pata hai k wo thread kyun banaya hai???nhn na to phir blame karne kyun aa jate ho kuch ata pata hai nhn aur aa jate hain kal se dimag khrab kar k rakha hai in tr n unke tr fans koi dekho topic bana raha kriya ko leke koi apne ap hi thread ka matlab nikal raha jahan dekho wahan kriyaanshian k bare mein bekwas likh rahe ho humare pas aur bhi reason hain party karne k so plz kriyaanshian ko blame karna band karo jaan chodo humari n jake palki ko bolo k ap fav. couple ka confession karwaye aur d3 band kare
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zpreme

AGREE WITH EACH COMMENT. I GUESS SOME DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE

we do undersatnd PAST n PRESENT...bt itz our decision not to move on...so watz ure probm guys?????????? r we stoppin u frm luvin ure couple...y dnt u mind ure own business...!
durga87 thumbnail
taani balencing d show omg i cant stop louhghing...what a joke  oh plzzz tr fans we dnt need any joks...about kria her charceter palki ne katam kardiya...leave about shakti just talk about kria...everyone has their own probs due to them they maynot be move on just lyk shaki na sneha...stop blaming them nd respect them for their work what did they do til their exit...about taani palki ne uss ko subhi d3 fans pur forcebly thopdiya...name keliye kuch bhi karnekeliye tayyar hey o...she z show spoiler