Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
With lots of new turns on this serial, i would not be surprise if Uma has changed and tries to support Prabu. Somehow Prabu is going to end up defending himself. I only hope Abirami and group does not use his past illness against him in this case. That would be such a shame!!

Jo anger is blinding her. Not giving her a moment to think and i can understand. But what is the reason for sudden change of Abi? She is also against her own husband 😕

I kind of miss the old abi. Sana she did act well in the movie before, but here i kind of feel she needs to practice on her face expressions. 🤔 On the most tensed part she was shouting but her face was showing no expressions only her eyes she open up bigger ...

As for not having Dinesh around, its a great disappointment. Have to say that both he and Jo was the highlight of the PS and without him, things little dull

verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks for the updates atinama and ratnaka +sneha..

Atinama.. missed ur updates for long.. nice to see you back..

I couldnt watch it this week though I read all the updates. It was disappointing to see Karthik's character killed and Jyo back to crying mode at the start. Her character is now carved out for revenge and anger.

Prabhu's illness may come into the case  because of this mental illness  they can prove he has not recovered. lets look out for the future track..I think the reason for his mental illness has still not been revealed in the previous season too.

Missing the old PS charm and charisma, miss SR, Arunachalam and his wife,paati and most importantly Karthik(Dinesh) .😔
The whole family and their fun!😭
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates atina,sneha..

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi all updaters
thanks for updating. dint know when they will air it at all. just caught up with written updates here.  must begin to watch. today already wednesday..only y.day i saw lil bit at 11.15pm.  second half only. where r this week's updates pls? is there a new link.