Ghaggra Jholli - Page 14

Poll

How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This thread has become too long and getting a trifle over the top.  Khatam karey?  Gurti is right ðŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yash plz aisa mat bolo. Aur koi thread new one hai bhi nahi.
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Yash plz aisa mat bolo. Aur koi thread new one hai bhi nahi.

Hi Ela, good morning, you are right of course ðŸ˜‰.

Let's go for it and write more about ghaghra and choli (instead of jholi).  Someone tell Saanchi that Sabyasachi is having an exhibition in Bombay of his latest designs of ghaghra and choli.  ðŸ˜‰
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think Saachi does not have any objection to Ghaggra but she does not like the lenght of Ghagra...I am sure if the length of Ghaggra is reduced to half or one third she will be happy...So difference between modern and old is only of the length...😉😉😉😉
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

Hi Ela, good morning, you are right of course😉.

Let's go for it and write more about ghaghra and choli (instead of jholi). Someone tell Saanchi that Sabyasachi is having an exhibition in Bombay of his latest designs of ghaghra and choli. 😉

Then Shiv should b informed so he can shop for his Ajii
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Reminded me that I have never seen Gauri in a ghaghra, she will look good. ðŸ˜‰

The BV story has moved away so much from its original foundation, we are now dealing with a half brained brat, who has learnt to spout loud and rude sentences but none with any sense.

My concluding thought is I am missing Gauri, whoever thought I would or for that matter any one would say that?   ðŸ˜”
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurtimasti

keep commenting on ghagraa choli thread make super hit than gauri pregnancy  hit thread which has 7000+views  with comments around 200+ 😆

Dear Gurtimasti, did you not notice that this is the best thread after frustration thread? 

You can write here whatever you want, whether good or bad, about any character without anyone bashing you or ridiculing you. Neither shall anyone mock you if you favor super-humans nor shall anyone say that you lack moral values if you support humans who have all the emotions of humans such as anger, love, hatred, jealousy, sympathy, etc... ðŸ˜†

However, if you want to do critical analysis of anandi's mahanata, there is another thread...😆😆

You are welcome here with your views.😆