Users

Frequent Posters

--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gautami

Wish amy,We get final masti segment with this gang...:(

It will be awesome,if we'll get one!!
their masti was something which made us laugh even in the crappiest track!!
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

Prii,

Its better that its getting over on a high,rather than getting axed when trps sink..that said.. I do feel its unfair end to the show..everything became so abruptly that we dint knw what to do!the story was so rushed that the past n Babuji 's character were deprived of justice!Khushi Contract marriage thing never came,NOR the complete truth of Shyams!Things were so halfbaked..the unnecessary sheetal track was last straw..it made me stop watching the show!for 3weeks!

I feel the same! Infact IPK has been the worst-handled show i have sene in long long time! And that its so close to my heart and one the best shows ever, seeing it getting butchered day by day, nothing could be more worse than that!!
The remarriage track had three tracks included Dadi, past and Shyam! Who asked for mixing up these three, they could have taken one by one!! Remarriage happened adn we thought finally we will have Arhi romancing but what do we get Shyam;s revelation in a week!! How could it happen! itni kya jaldi kya hai bhai..

Shyam was shown as this roadside thief who could be caught so damn easily, wwhereas Shyam was originaly too smart and clever to get caught by Arhi like this!

And even then we kept our hopes intact that now we will have romance but no Sheetal track came in! the worst of all. the most cringe-worth track eevr! And then Mrs India, i started liking the track but this news of IPK fiasco made it worse. 

And we demanded Arhi's end with Sarun and wht do we get an abrupt end where they couldnt eevn have their male lead to be with them for the shoot! :(

Makers dissapointed badly onscreen and offscreen :(
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

we were fans from a whole 1.5 yrs and this is what we got a bd seriously why dont we deserve that much

thats the yuck part!! Who asked them to end it abrupty and do just two days shoot! They could have asked BS to come for the shoot, even he was in UK, he would have com if *was asked to* because he would never have a problem to shoot for a day!
pri_armaan thumbnail
Sab ko sab kuch nahi milta :(

Arhi mile toh Sarun nhai mile πŸ’”
Edited by pri_armaan - 11 years ago
--Amy-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Sab ko sab kuch nahi milta :(

We have been the ultimate loosers, Arhi mile toh Sarun nhai mile πŸ’”

I don't think we are losers..yes we deserved a better ending but that doesn't make us a loser..
the people who are responsible for this are losers!!
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amy--

I don't think we are losers..yes we deserved a better ending but that doesn't make us a loser..

the people who are responsible for this are losers!!

yeah you are right!

Ruk, lemme edit it then πŸ˜†
--Amy-- thumbnail
@Pri

Yeah..you betterπŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
SNIFF SNIFF...
MADE THIS SO SAD πŸ˜­
--Amy-- thumbnail
Are you people going to continue coming to this AT or this our last one?πŸ˜”
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

thats the yuck part!! Who asked them to end it abrupty and do just two days shoot! They could have asked BS to come for the shoot, even he was in UK, he would have com if *was asked to* because he would never have a problem to shoot for a day!

yeh sab uss ph ke chaal hain πŸ˜­