I'm done with this mess. My goodbyes to everyone.

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm done with this mess. There is a threshold level of tolerance for me to bear and now it has just crossed it. This is just a stupid serial and I'm not going to breakdown for it. I have enough of other issues in my life to occupy me. So I'm retrieving back to my former hole before I knew IPKKND and IF.

This is my last official post in IPKKND forum. Barun quits or not, I'm quitting from this place forever. Will I still be his fan? Yes. But same loyalty? No. I'm just gonna deaddict myself from this guy and find other greener pastures. I'll watch IPKKND till he is here and then, quit it with him. If he doesn't want to stay back, then he doesn't deserve my steadfast loyalty to him.

To all those who knew me here, it was a nice time interacting with you. I made so many friends here, so many enemies here. But this past one year has been really nice time to know people from all around the world.

To my very few best friends here, (you know who you are 😉), I'll still be checking my PMs. So you don't have to worry about missing me. :D
Will I write an Arhi FF once again? No. I'm done with Arnav and Khushi and I really want to move on ahead from this mess. So whatever FF I was working on, the names will be changed and I don't know whether I would post it here :/

My de addiction to Sobti starts now. I'm just going to take his picture and burn it to ashes and flush it down the toilet just like Jab we met movie.😆 And then, I'm going to abuse him left and right in my mind and completely get over him.😆

If you have reached reading this message till here, thank you for your cooperation. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww hugs
He is just a pretty thing that too sue to a good script
Good for you
mysterious_maze thumbnail
good bye to your friends too ðŸ˜•

edit

i have just read the entire post... and i know how does it feel when you reach the height of frustration... seriously i don't know whose fault is this... Barun sobti, Ph or SP... i am not going to waste my more time on thinking about it...whoever it was am done with all this... 
i have joined the IF only for this show... i didn't know about the existence of IF before January 2012.. hell i didn't know any hindi serial before IPK... i used to make fun of those friends and cousins of mine who were addicted to some stupid SP shows and they used to discuss it like some real life story... but i have learnt my lesson after watching a single show... i will never ever invest my precious time in stupid fictional shows of SP... i have spent half of my time from the last June to watch IPK, watch it's repeats, download all the episodes from net and watching them again and again.. even i downloaded and watched the earlier show of barun BPHP... but what did i get in return apart from wasting my time???? 

but am not blaming here anyone for spoiling it... it's their business and you will have to face good and bad time in your business too... so they better start realizing that they have lost the trust from the audience... but i guess they are not worried about it... they will surely get new audience and will fool them with their some new project...ðŸ˜Ą and it's the fact no matter how much we cry over it 

seriously why can't they just show us some good piece of work without stretching the story??? if they plan an entire story before starting the project then they will surely not face such situation where actors want to leave the project without completing it...??? they should just stop showing a baseless stupid saas bahu shows around the clock and dragging them into 1000 or even more episode without even showing any logical thing...ðŸ˜Ą

and about your writing... are you serious  yeah just change the name i won't mind it... ðŸ˜› you know why am telling you to change the name because i know your addiction about writing ðŸĪŠ you will surely post your story... but am not sure whether you post it here on IF or somewhere else ðŸ˜• 
Edited by lilly205 - 11 years ago
MagicalPoolside thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Not many know me here. I'm a quiet stalker on the forums, and only post occasionally. But I know most of the popular members.

I can understand your plight. Just a second ago I was thinking of posting a thread titled "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" because seriously, I've had enough. This madness is insane. I've watched so many old SBB/SBS segments since yesterday, and now I'm tired of all of it.

I'll just pretend the last ep with Sobti in it is the last of IPK. The end. We can still watch the reruns on YT.

The show was going to end, but I just wanted it to end on a proper note - with a goodbye sequence. Happy and sad.

But not this way. This utter mess. I'm up to here with it now.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
hey.. whats this.. ur DP is stronger than u are .. ðŸ˜ƒ

I still did not start reading your works.. pls dont quit.. lemme enjoy all ur works .. Im just waiting for the Nov to end somehow.

ðŸĪ—
We r all one big IPK family na yaar...

molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly205

good bye to your friends too ðŸ˜•

Arrey my jaan! I'll be there on PM for you.😉 Our gossip won't finish so easily.😆 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow thnx for leaving us missy ðŸ˜Ą 
we havent even reached thread 8 in our cc ðŸĪĢ hehe
aaaw gonna miss ya ðŸ˜­
so lucky u are gonna de-addict-ify i cant it is so hard i tell ya ðŸ˜›
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: godhuli_4_Sarun

hey.. whats this.. ur DP is stronger than u are .. ðŸ˜ƒ

I still did not start reading your works.. pls dont quit.. lemme enjoy all ur works .. Im just waiting for the Nov to end somehow.

ðŸĪ—
We r all one big IPK family na yaar...

you can keep reading my old works. That's why I'm not self banning my account. Otherwise I would have done it too.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Arrey my jaan! I'll be there on PM for you.😉 Our gossip won't finish so easily.😆 

what about ur bears huh ðŸ˜ˆ
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Wow thnx for leaving us missy ðŸ˜Ą 

we havent even reached thread 8 in our cc ðŸĪĢ hehe
aaaw gonna miss ya ðŸ˜­
so lucky u are gonna de-addict-ify i cant it is so hard i tell ya ðŸ˜›

yup, will miss you too. But fighting for a man who doesn't need our support is just heartbreaking. My weak heart cannot take it anymore.