Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I know its about us.

We supported the show in its worst time. Watching all the nonsense tracks from March. What did we get in the end?????

NO ASR redemption.

NO shyam Revelation

NO happy moments of Arnav & Khushi's life.

We are being cheated thats it.

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No one cares about the fans, Rima. If they did this whole mess wouldn't have happened around the time of Diwali.  They know how much attached we are to this serial and this is what they give us for Diwali? They don't even care a bit for their fans and by they I mean SP/PH/BS. 

Also, wanted to add the games they are playing with the fans is sooo not right! Is this what we get for loving this show so much?!
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

I know its about us.

We supported the show in its worst time. Watching all the nonsense tracks from March. What did we get in the end?????

NO ASR redemption.

NO shyam Revelation

100% agree
we have been cheated out of a ton of stuff
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
omg urs is the first good post I've read today. the forum is filled with ppl ready to attack other fans as being "love sick girls" or hormonal women/mothers in love with barun. its disgusting. it's not about barun ppl, it's about sarun who are arhi who are the soul of this show we've all been following for 1.5 yrs. we deserve a fair ending at the very least. not khushi rabba ve'ing with another man Edited by TINA! - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

I know its about us.

NO ASR redemption.

NO shyam Revelation

oh i can go on...the silver bracelet...honeymoon...duh instead gave them a child lol...i dont mind Aarav...love him...but if this would have happened after their honey moon then it would have been almost perfect...but...sigh...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima

100% agree
we have been cheated out of a ton of stuff

And we wont get cheated anymore. Honestly does Gul think people wont learn from their lessons? Many people are not watching her new show, after hearing about her past.

you are so wonderful Rima,and a blessing too for the forum and the show.

I found a genuine Fan in you.
a perfecct leader ...
your enthusiasm and support make us Awake and stay Bold with what we are suppose to do .and what is right.
your post is always a boast for us,and make the spirit go high.
Thank you so much.

Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rima, trust you to find a faint light in every situation! I am still amazed how the PH or the channel has gotten away w/o one official release! SP is an international channel to boot! Run by Rupert Murdoch! Unbelievable! I have lost any hope of hearing anything at all that's got one shred of  truth from PH and channel. They are all hiding something and they aren't coming out with it.
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali to all forum wasis, yes! We've been taken for a ride since Sep but let's wait n listen to what Barun has to say on BBC n Sabras radio?Let's hope for some awesome n positive news.
rima thumbnail
happy diwali