Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Diwali to you Rima. Thanks for always standing up for what you believe. I respect you on that. It really shows who you really are.

And for this post; yes Rima, now the fight is not about Barun, SP, or PH, it''s about this story. I have already accepted that he is leaving, but not the fact that they will ruin this story. The fight is now to give this story its deserving ending. With Sarun/Arhi only. That has to happen, and we have to make sure it does.
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lets show them that even diwali can not effect us on focusing on our goal. Let blasst SP today its diwali.
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
keep on fighting guys, CALL and SPAM!!!!
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly... Where are we in all this? Have they forgot us. And if yes than have to pay for this... Keep spamming...until we do not get what we want.
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A Very happy Diwali to all my friends on IF...May all the darkness in your life cease and your life be filled with happiness and light...happy Diwali...
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rima, 
Happy Diwali!

Maya
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

so true Rima...if its a closure -- and they know the actor was leaving - they should have ethically announced it long back - not let this storm hit  - in a week things changed - from 20 days more Sheetal track to wrap it in 2 days - wow !!!!

Lots of answering PH and Channel has to do - and people should not let it get away --- if its an Arnav-Khushi love story - ask ur actor to finish and go - Cezanne and Shweta were not even in talking terms for years - balaji still handled the Love story and gave it a closure after running it successfully...

And here the PH cant even handle their ego - and actors (original cast leaving - why ???) Aabhas asked to question - go ahead and ask guys to the PH...

This show is not a "sinking ship " - neither "the story ran its course" - there is and was more to it - the scripts if changed now once the actor demanded correction - "made up minds" can also be changed !!!

Priya

Barun is defenitely not an insensitive or uncaring guy

If the PH gives up their ego and bloddy high handedness

Barun can defenitely stay

We can see how egoisitc  the PH is the way they are not istening to our simple request

of giving us a proper closure

that is nto even sich a high demand

I agree about sheetal track

they tormented us

and now it is over

and what about wwat shyam did to babu ji?

Why is it not over?
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

A Very happy Diwali to all my friends on IF...May all the darkness in your life cease and your life be filled with happiness and light...happy Diwali...

thanks my friend
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanmana

happy diwali

we ll fight
we need justice

thanks
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiipkkndluv

yeah i agree wid,,,,the fight is still on!!!👍🏼,,HAPPY DIWALI to u and all IF members⭐️

thank you