Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely Update!

OMG Ria n Rashi is unbelievable πŸ˜† They hid his shoes,, and in return they wanted a Season 2 πŸ˜† So Cute!

Poor PR Satish πŸ˜†

Loving the HM track...! My babies are enjoying Unlike the show. they didn't even had a proper honeymoon Gosh πŸ€’

Waiting for the next part.

Love,
"J"
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love this story just came across it anyways loved it and plzzz update soon
musicndance thumbnail
the twins are intelligent
season 2 for shoesπŸ˜†
noreen thumbnail
great ud thnks!!!!

i am glad they are so blissfully happy, hope they do  season 2 with all the good bits that were missed out

Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
MORE MORE MORE!

(I sound like a brat πŸ˜› )
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Part 26

Their precious five days, filled with love, passion, tenderness and lots of laughter flew by much too soon and they were back at Sachin's house warmly welcomed back by them.
It was decided that Arnav would leave a week sooner than Khushi to avoid being seen at the Mumbai airport together.

Eveyone went with Arnav to see him off at the airport...

They looked away discreetly as Arnav hugged a tearful Khushi.

"It's only a week silly, Arnav whispered, feeling his eyes getting moist too.

As he hugged Sachin and the twins, he felt a sense of belonging with them. Having lost his parents in a car accident, when he was only five and raised by his late grand father, he had never really known what being part of a family was like. He had really grown very fond of them in such a short time.

Clearing his throat he said, "You all should really come to my next movie's premiere".

He turned to the twins, who were strangely quiet today, looking like they were going to burst in tears any moment now.

Taking a DVD  from his pocket, he said, "This is for you guys. Hope this will make up for the track you never saw.." he said with his eyes glinting mischievously.

Returning home from airport, Khushi sat in the family room with the girls, not wanting to be alone.

Ria put the DVD in her laptop..

"To our biggest fans in the world...hope this makes it up for you", the screen read..

The opening cords of a song started...as the slide show of their honey moon pictures played on the screen...

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati
Tumse hi tumse hi

Har ghari saans aati hai
Zindagi kehlati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Aankhon mein ankhen teri
Bahoon mein baahein teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugatein teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
hua kya

Mein kahin bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi

Shor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi se Behoshi hai
Tum se hi tum se hi

Aadha sa wada kabhi
Aadhe se zayada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is tarah wafa ka
Chode na chode kabhi
Tode na tute kabhi
Jo dhaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka

Mein Tera sarmaya hoon
Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Raste miljate hai
Manzile miljati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

A beautiful moment  in time of two people sharing a rare, God gifted love flashed on screen before blurring and giving way to the next.

Arnav and Khushi with their arms around each other with the deep blue expanse of the lake in the back ground.

Sitting on the silver beach together squinting at the Sun.

A just woken Khushi with tousled head  not looking too happy at her picture being taken like this.

A self taken picture of their heads together with the back ground of fall colors.

Khushi  sitting in an armchair by the fireplace with a mug in hand.

Standing in their deck with windblown hair  looking smilingly at each other.

Khushi smiled with tears in her eyes, remembering that one evening when, while watching her all time favorite movie 'Jab we met' on Arnav's laptop, Arnav had suddenly gotten up and pulling her up with him, they had danced to this song laughingly.

When Sachin entered the family room immersed in a medical journal, he was surprised and amused to see his three girls crying their eyes out.

If one on hand, the 5 days of their honeymoon had flown, these 6 days of separation from her new husband crawled painstakingly.

Arnav, back in India and back to shooting for his new film, called her several times a day. "I will have your apartment cleaned and ready for you", he said when he called her the day before she was to leave for India.

"How are ...things?, Khushi asked hesitatingly.

"I think I am beginning to see good signs...Or at least my PR team says so...that Sheetal has been spotted having a good time with her new BF in the part circuit of Mumbai is helping matters a lot",  he grinned. He didn't mention,  who had very conveniently provided the media with this bit of information.

"Just 3 more weeks", Khushi said.

"Yes...but we can meet at my farmhouse in Panvel. Do you think I am going to survive 3 weeks without you?!

Part 27 on page 138

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
hira2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Season2 hayee dil ki baat keh di:) awesome awesome
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arnav is the sweeting thing ever...khushi is so lucky
and man sheetal moved on fast
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! Oh! Does Sheetal know about the farmhouse? They had better be careful. I hope she is not crucified when she gets to India. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out! I expected a bit more of the honeymoon. (Ramanchi!!) I guess we'll see bits and pieces in flashbacks?  Can't wait now, until she gets back to India. What's going to happen? Thanks for the PM. Waiting eagerly for the next part.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
darn it i took so long to read that you had update the second one as well
god why did i have to be so slow sometimes dang it
so they enjoyed their honeymoon huh
five days no disruotions or interruptions just the two of them together so what these two needed
awww the twins hid his shoes and demanded season 2 and he promised to do what he could so cute
and his PR manager advised them to keep their marriage secret for a while before they do tell the public let the whole thing die down a bit and then announce it
well she sure didn seem much heart broken by the marriage being broken and has moved on makes ya wonder if she did love the guy
so he is in india but she is still at her mama's
awww this separation is making them both restless as it was bound to do
hope all will be okay and soon
so khushi in india next huh
be careful arnie okay lets not do anything that will make things worse for ya
cheers for pm