Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkrocks21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank u sooo much for the pm dear...and pls pls pls carry on wid it...the story line is going superb !!!
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ohhh
plz update the next chapter!!

Thanks for the PM :)

awesome update :D
Edited by momo121 - 11 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome

can't wait to find out what happened at the awards
Bimini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue. 

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os
i'm eagerly waiting for ur next part
plz update soon
and thnx for the pm
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 4

Khushi sat in front of the mirror, staring blankly at the mirror, thinking about the look she had seen in Arnav's eyes...A part of her refused to believe that Arnav was just emoting for the benefit of their audience.. Part of her badly wanted to believe that the care, concern and tenderness that she thought she saw in Arnav's eyes were really for her, Khushi and not Sana..

The intensity with which she wanted it, scared her...and without warning, unplanned, unwanted realization hit her. As blood rushed to her head and her heart pounded, she realized why she had never been able to accept Amit's proposals in the past, why she had always hesitated to take their friendship one step ahead...

She didn't hear the knock at the door and as Arnav opened the door and said "Khushi" softly..she got up from her chair with a start and turned to face him...

"Khushi" Arnav said again softly, as she just stood there staring at him silently...

As Arnav looked at her innocent, flushed face rendered even more beautiful by it's defenceless, vulnerable expression, Khushi saw something change in his face...He started walking towards her slowly..

As her heart raced, she stared bemusedly in his eyes totally lost in them..

Just inches away from her, Arnav noticed the effect he was having on her...the shallow breaths, the charming blush...he took her earring from his pocket...and without breaking their eyelock, he said in a voice that sounded different, "This got stuck to my shirt...I came to return it..."

"Thanks" Khushi said huskily..

He brought his face closer and said , "I should probably go back to my room now"

"Yes" Khushi whispered feeling mesmerised by the smell of his cologne and the warmth of his nearness..

She took a step back but the back of her legs hit the dresser..

As she stumbled, Arnav caught hold of her arms and stared in her eyes.

Then he ran his hands up and down her silky arms...

"Khushi..."

Khushi closed her eyes in reply, her chest heaving with rapid , shallow breaths..

She felt his lips and nose on her neck as he nuzzled taking her name over and over again.

As she opened her eyes and their eyes met, they were both overcome by the madness of the moment..Caressing her waist, he drew her close against him and swooped down to claim her lips in a passionate kiss...

As Khushi put her arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair, tears ran down her face...she felt this was the moment she had waited all her life for...she realized she had been lying to herself for so long, trying to convince herself that what she felt for Arnav was just an extension of theiir reel love story...

As Arnav lifted his face, Khushi cupped his face and said, "I love you, Arnav"

Arnav kept staring down at her tear stained, lovely face...some unknown anguish and mental conflict evident on his face..

The both didn't hear the knock...

"Arnav!

He heard Sheetal first...

Sheetal stood staring at them, her eyes widened with shock and disbelief..

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG..

u know while reading I sat straight up with tension..

wow a kiss ..

who is this sheetal now ? 😕

ok ok .. u were busy.. still .. come up with other parts asap..

love u 🤗
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah what???
They kissed...and Khushi confessed...what??
Now who is this sheetal chick
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
after it finished fully .. I ll make a print out of this OS parts .. to read it everynight ..

u r awesome.. after madhu's writing im going ga ga over someone else's writing here ..