pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
and i hope we get a answer soon =)
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

u just said out everything👏.. 

someone plzz drill into the boy's heads n insert some brain in their😵

firstly KD, gosh, looks like he's ready to believe anything he finds out against Kiya, Cmon, she can't be wrong always.😒

secondly RV, it's so obvious he doesn't love Ayesha, then why in the world is he with her n neglecting RaHi friendship??😒

Piddi, i so badly want Bobby back, so that she can keep his mind in control, rather than drooling at so called "birds" n other relationship😒

the only thing in TBP right now i like is HiMa, dayuuumn, they are adorable☺️

plzzz CVs, fix their track, enough of MUs😳

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Asha_ArSha

u just said out everything👏.. 

someone plzz drill into the boy's heads n insert some brain in their😵

firstly KD, gosh, looks like he's ready to believe anything he finds out against Kiya, Cmon, she can't be wrong always.😒

secondly RV, it's so obvious he doesn't love Ayesha, then why in the world is he with her n neglecting RaHi friendship??😒

Piddi, i so badly want Bobby back, so that she can keep his mind in control, rather than drooling at so called "birds" n other relationship😒

the only thing in TBP right now i like is HiMa, dayuuumn, they are adorable☺️

plzzz CVs, fix their track, enough of MUs😳

i agree wid TM & u...

@red,...
truly HiMa is the ONLY BEST PART of TBP nw..its such a TREAT watchin their scenes...

bt i hope lik TM said our lead couples ko bhi get such nice treatment post APC track atleast...

n i guess accident track can do wonders...i want one among Panchi or Kiya to get hurt...so tht one tht will melt the ice b/w the concerned couple n two in this tragic phase all buddies will again come together lik they did in camp track...

so nw am w8in for accident track..hopefully things will happen lik i hoped
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes tammy, even i agree. If i miss an episode im not in a hurry to watch it like before, that excitement has reduced! Hope cvs fix both the couples. I think ayeshas track will be going on till the end of APC. Im just saying just finish off the revenge and lets see the consequence!
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt know whsta happening RaHi i dnt know what to say how much will they drag it????
KiSha????no idea only

want RaHi n KiSha track proper HiMa were awesome yest loved them
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: amiee125

Yes tammy, even i agree. If i miss an episode im not in a hurry to watch it like before, that excitement has reduced! Hope cvs fix both the couples. I think ayeshas track will be going on till the end of APC. Im just saying just finish off the revenge and lets see the consequence!

I agree with you, i use to wait for 6 o'clock and yesterday i nearly forgot about Tbp...

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im just hoping for a positive episode without any trouble for all the couples...
tiara_magic thumbnail

poor girls are getting stuck wen its the boys mistake