Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love it...its super duper start...
omg...they way she say Arhaan u r hurting me...😉...so now CA has to take the tution in acting from Gr8 Tv's AB...😆...CA  .just go & watch all the episode of Kriya's jhappi & pappi...but u can't create that magic...

so AB's sis callled him chotu...aw that name remind me our bakaity lal...miss all of them...😭...Pg is in bad mood..and AB's is called her pretending to be a fan...its seems to be interesting convo...well now Ab came to know that she is upset...lets c how he lighten up her moodwa...wow..i m just waiting for next update...hope AB bring her fav...Sparkling Anaar  for her Diwali celebration...and PG feels that she is missing something in her life..thats AB...

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

love it...its super duper start...

omg...they way she say Arhaan u r hurting me...😉...so now CA has to take the tution in acting from Gr8 Tv's AB...😆...CA  .just go & watch all the episode of Kriya's jhappi & pappi...but u can't create that magic...

so AB's sis callled him chotu...aw that name remind me our bakaity lal...miss all of them...😭...Pg is in bad mood..and AB's is called her pretending to be a fan...its seems to be interesting convo...well now Ab came to know that she is upset...lets c how he lighten up her moodwa...wow..i m just waiting for next update...hope AB bring her fav...Sparkling Anaar  for her Diwali celebration...and PG feels that she is missing something in her life..thats AB...

Hey Looks like still u r in Arja land😆Thankoo for liking it😛
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Hey Looks like still u r in Arja land😆Thankoo for liking it😛

offcourse i m in Arja Land...i think nt only me..everyone is there..thats why we all here in mkap forum...😆...and now again mkap has started(from 1st episode)...jo thodi bahut ummed bachi thi ab toh woh bhi nahin reh gayi hai...phir se Krish ka jaddooo sir chad ke bolega....uff KST follow prats...those golden days of mkap...KST & his dialogues,,,,BG music...😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 CA really needs to learn manners   😈 😆
Every word is just soo perfect waiting for arja ,s conversation 😳
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sings dear u rocked🤗 CA hugging part is hilarious😆  

chotu baba cute name na...
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one dear👍🏼.thank God u not mention CA name neither our mood would ve been spoiled😉
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenss

snigsss🤗

lbb u alott😳
u r soo talented nd i lbb thiss😳

cntinue sooonn😃

p.s ...soo this vs the big fightt🤓😆

exactly.. My doubt too 😉 then I lublublubb the fight... Wah wah kaise zhatka laga wo sasure CA ko 🤣
Aur Snigs thumko 1000 "Keka" s ye update keliye 👏 ⭐️ 🤗
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

exactly.. My doubt too 😉 then I lublublubb the fight... Wah wah kaise zhatka laga wo sasure CA ko 🤣
Aur Snigs thumko 1000 "Keka" s ye update keliye 👏 ⭐️ 🤗

me too...nd its quite real too
snigs hving sm secret info i guess🤓
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Muahs to my sweetie pie Sniggy for this adorable update... Oh!! how i loved tht first scene ... ad i loved her mistakenly took arhaan's name after the hug... wow... PG is so accoustomed relating ... SHOOT>>>HUG>>>>ARHAAN... hahaha

and i loved tht sis of Arry, she is so of us all... hahaha

This is forya...🤗
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious update...

So PG called whatsisname "Arhaan"... 🤣  ... understandable... the poor girl is sooo used to those hugs... 😈 

Lets see what AB's sis talks to PG.. 😉