Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Reshmi Ghosh, Actor
Friday, July 07, 2006 10:28:2 IST

How did you enter the television world? I was always associated with the world of acting.

How did you enter the television world?
I was always associated with the world of acting. After I won Miss
India 2002, many opportunities came along. I ve done a couple of films which are yet to be released. Eventually, when I thought of doing serials I realised, there s nothing better than
Balaji Telefilms.   

What is your current project on television?
Currently I m doing Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi by Ekta Kapoor. In the 20-year leap,
I play the character of Bhoomi  Virani.

What character do you play?
I play Bhoomi whose mother is raped by her first husband. Bhoomi is brought up by Karan and Tania Virani. Consequently, she is much pampered. She is a spoilt brat who is blunt and selfish.

How far do you relate to that character?
I don t relate to Bhoomi at all. Though she loves her parents a lot, she has no feelings for other family member. She s the opposite of what I m.

Can you tell us about your hobbies?
I love to sing, dance, sketch, travel. Besides, I m also a good cook.

What was the happiest moment in your life so far?
So far, it was when I won Femina Miss India 2002 contest. But happier moments are yet to come.

What kind of role do you like to play?
I m not specific about the characters that I play. As an I artiste, I like to play challenging characters.

What are your future projects?
For now, I m concentrating simply on Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. I m also awaiting the release of my films, Tumse Milke and Banaras 1918. Let s see where it goes from there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~nikki~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
tfs
gr8
i like her 😉
.Prometheus. thumbnail