Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -DJ-

I think those who r negative should keep a DP "Kunal kick out siddhi" or EK kick out Keerti🀣

Sorry don't agree, why should the poor girl be kicked out? its the brainless CV who should be kicked out for copy pasting the crappy tracks from their old show in the name of creativity. Am amazed at Ek, she's been paying those twits all these yrs for spell checking & xeroxing the same script πŸ˜² she can fire them & pay for the xeroxwala πŸ˜†
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Sorry don't agree, why should the poor girl be kicked out? its the brainless CV who should be kicked out for copy pasting the crappy tracks from their old show in the name of creativity. Am amazed at Ek, she's been paying those twits all these yrs for spell checking & xeroxing the same script πŸ˜² she can fire them & pay for the xeroxwala πŸ˜†

ohk so siddhi should be kicked out  for being rude towards kunal n loving him n marrying abhay just to fulfill abhay's conditionsπŸ˜†
josh135 thumbnail
mayyybeee you are right... coz sulekhaji seemed a bit pissed off ..(coz abhay-sidhi may be fooling around and shes the one who wants them to get married but they r fooling kunal jokingly) ...abhay told sidhi straightforward that mandap and all is ready for kunal..so??.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: josh135

mayyybeee you are right... coz sulekhaji seemed a bit pissed off ..(coz abhay-sidhi may be fooling around and shes the one who wants them to get married but they r fooling kunal jokingly) ...abhay told sidhi straightforward that mandap and all is ready for kunal..so??.

you still believe that idiot abhay is fooling around...he was creepy tdy...i don't think he is fooling around and also siddhi notice tears in kunal's eyes...seeing him crying...definitely she will not stop herself from hugging him...i don't think its fake...
josh135 thumbnail
par diwali hai...ya shayad...is serial mein baad mein hi dikhaye nge
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The marriage look definitely fake to me...there were no pheres , no sindoor, even the mangalsutra look kind of fake to me, I am guessing they must have kept Anand as hostage or Kunal's life could be in danger for Siddhi to take this step..but still hoping to see a positive epi on Diwali.

rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: superV

I bet the this drama is definitely a plan by Sulekha, Abhay and siddhi to teach Kunal a lesson. They are doing exactly the same that Kunal did to siddhi in the park. Tomorrow diwali is gonna be special as SINAL will reunite. 

BRING IT ON GUYS THROW TOMATOES EGGS AND SHOES AT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!

@bold...you were definitely wrong...When shall we oblige your request? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@bold...you were definitely wrong...When shall we oblige your request? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yayyy, Ramya you found the threadπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SuperV, we've been looking all over for youπŸ˜† I wouldn't answer the door bell if I were youπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Would you also like to wager a bet about Kunal-Richa shaadi now?🀣
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
what I feel TRP is not cmg now so may be Ekta showing this crape she will reunite them after 19 th dec week I have doubt as, Kunaal n siddhi reunion will be  TRP gainer  episode ,as from  so long kunaal n siddi is apart Ekta is clever, till then she will mess every thing n take drama to heights. I feel s this hope me wrong as tab tak sab dekhna na band ker de. Edited by alovi_21 - 11 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Yayyy, Ramya you found the threadπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SuperV, we've been looking all over for youπŸ˜† I wouldn't answer the door bell if I were youπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Would you also like to wager a bet about Kunal-Richa shaadi now?🀣

Hain???? here will they also want to teach Sidhi a lesson. kya yaar teacher teacher kheloge ab, these two (SiNal) are lawyers πŸ˜•
Edited by Rush2220 - 11 years ago