Article: po*n Star to enter BB6 (maybe?)

Athena90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello, 

Not sure if this is posted but came across this. Basically, po*n star Priya Rai to star in BB6, similar to Sunny Leone in BB5. She's Indian by birth and was adopted by American parents. She's rumored to come into BB house as a guest. However, she has denied this on twitter. Only time will tell us if this is true, publicity or a way to test the waters if viewers will be open to another po*n star. 

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/po*n-star-priya-rai-to-enter-bigg-boss-6/10174/
Edited by Athena90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bring her on.

We need more female empowerment experts and krantikaris...fast!

Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m not even lying she n sapna will get it on u know what I mean lol 😉
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She ain't coming so put away your  bananas. She denied it on her twitter account already.
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

She ain't coming so put away your bananas. She denied it on her twitter account already.

What u mean by bananas
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: cashmoney

What u mean by bananas

[INNOCENT]Oh just the fruit bananas.[/INNOCENT]

😊
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

I really praise the upbringing of her by American parents who, instead of making her get into some decent business, made a po*n actress .(i know to some extent that being po*n ain't that bad but still. .. . . . .) IMHO, in place of her, this time there should be brought some po*n Actor such as Arpad Miklos or Matan shalev in Big boss if it's possible but not Priya at all who looks kinda ugly, no matter what is the size of her tits.

Her face isn't bad but her tits are kind of hideous. I checked her twitter profile out and I could literally see the veins transparent on her breasts. Weird. ðŸ˜•
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

p

even i checked out her some pics where i got - her tits do not look real at all but look more like asses of someone. LOL

LMAO good analogy ...😆😆but seriously the transparent veins freaked me out. I stared at it for a minute and then looked away. Never seen anything like it before. It looked like one of those gigantic halloween eyeball decor with transparent veins inside them.😕

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

She ain't coming so put away your  bananas. She denied it on her twitter account already.

yaar? u r following her as well? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol...people will watch bigg boss and masturbate! seems legit !