-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ranveer dude, why are you like this? 

You care for Panchi. But show that you hate her for 'betraying' you. The care can clearly be seen in that football scene when she fell down. It can again be seen on hsi birthday when she came home and cried because of your behavior. Again it can be seen the next day when she's still upset with you and doesn't wish you properly in front of everyone. So whya re you doing this? 

I can't understand... why are you even with Ayesha? You say you don't want anyone coming close to yourself and yet you have a girlfriend (who mind it, doesn't even love you. She's just a selfish person) 

At least I'll give you this. You are a good friend and don't want to tell Ayesha about the plan. The excuse can be that you don't want to talk about Panchi but I'd rather take it was you not wanting to betray your team, if not your friends. 

Oh one more thing, I'm going to hate it if other blame Ranveer if Ayesha's school does win. 

So I just had to get these questions out of my system. 

Views anyone? 

-Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriusly it so frustrating, Ranveer keeps holding onto that female who doesnt even care an inch for him but ignores his best friend like that

He cares so much for her why cant he just be normal with her, it seems more like all his frustration in life whatever Ayesha is causing he is taking out on his best buddy coz for him she's the only one who is close to his heart 😭and the only one to whom he can open up but i wish things would becum normal btw them and take his blindfold off about Ayesha 

I really hope that situation does not come up with Ayesha's school winning and everyone blaming RV that will just make them all go back to square one with zero trust factor🥱
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

Seriusly it so frustrating, Ranveer keeps holding onto that female who doesnt even care an inch for him but ignores his best friend like that

He cares so much for her why cant he just be normal with her, it seems more like all his frustration in life whatever Ayesha is causing he is taking out on his best buddy coz for him she's the only one who is close to his heart 😭and the only one to whom he can open up but i wish things would becum normal btw them and take his blindfold off about Ayesha 

I really hope that situation does not come up with Ayesha's school winning and everyone blaming RV that will just make them all go back to square one with zero trust factor🥱

Exactly! Why can't he be with someone who deserves him? He's deliberately pushing her away... Someone please do take the blindfold off of Ranveer and show him the the true light and where his true love belongs. I hope that's not the case. Not only Ranveer will be hurt but also the whole Buddies team will be and they won't stay confident any longer. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Totally agree 😊

Thank you :D
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi awesome post!
i know yaar he cares par fir bhi wants to be that bad Ranveer why????why so yaar????
staying wiht a person who just bosses around on you which ranveer dosent like still?????
after his b'day he wanted to talk to Panchi but she din't listen next day his making faces is back?????
whts happening with RV??????
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Khushi. 

I mean, he's mean and bratty; but we saw his vulnerable side on the day of his birthday. His character has taken such a drastic turn! He wasn't one to take people's crap. And now that Alien is treating him like he's some sort of garbage. And he's LETTING HER! I don't see why he would do such a thing. She seems so fake and he knows it too!

The vulnerable side was seen on the day of his birthday but that was that! In yesterday's episode once more, he acted like he didn't give a crap. He better get his act together. I swear. Otherwise, there isn't much hope. 

This show is supposed to be about the characters developing and growing and being better people. Idhar toh ghoom fir ke ek hi baat pe aa jaate hain! ðŸ˜•