-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Soo.. I'm back and this topic is negative ๐Ÿคฃ 

Finally the infamous Ayesha shows her true colors ๐Ÿ˜ก I somewhere always kept on suspecting her. She had just suddenly dropped in. And now I just her. She's going to play with Ranveer's feelings and again he'll be hurt. (Yes, this time, I'm all in for Ranveer. Poor guy loves her and doesn't even know she's just playing around). 

What I wanted to ask.. How do you think her truth will be out? Panchi finds out and tells Ranveer? He doesn't believe she she proves it and all is well with RaHi? 

Or second scenario. No one finds out till the end when they are betrayed. Ranveer is completely broken. Panchi consoles him? 

These two scenario's are typical. I'm sorta going for the third one. Which is something different ๐Ÿ˜† 
Your say? 
-Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha same here i will go with something different too๐Ÿ˜† maybe all find out about Ayesha's plan and the buddies team together and do acha khasa band bhajaying of her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

grr she really annoys me now hahaha, all she knows is to throw useless tantrums on that poor guy i wonder why is he even keeping up with her
-Araina- thumbnail
^ Would love to see a band baja of her ๐Ÿคฃ 
pluviophile. thumbnail
I think Panchi will find it and then Rv will not believe her is possible but i hope i'm wrong, i want something different

Whatever happens i hope that Biatch will be gone soon!
-Araina- thumbnail
^ I think that would be most suitable as she does care for him and wouldn't want to see him hurt. I'm still hoping that something unique is shown.. TBP is known for that ๐Ÿ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

I wud like any of dem ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice to know :D
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i too want sumthing different Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I swear, I really hope it isn't something chaba hua! Like Panchi finding out and telling RV and him blasting her again and making her cry and then he finds out himself and RaHi track is sorted and bla bla. 

That would be SAD. 

I want something different. 
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
something different something which is not typical rona dhona types
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Ayesha track has already spoiled a lot for Rahi and if the Ayesha Band Bajao track is also negative for them i'll seriously... i dont know what i will do :P :P :P Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago