Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for a great WU..interesting so the sister has emerged..ummh ructions ..
Thank you very much for the written update. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to bring us the update.

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shiv is alerting A to Saanchi's resistance in accepting her.Was he indirectly telling her to put up with her?
I hope he tells his sister also to put up with the girl he has chosen to be his wife.

I found that strange too.

Shiv categorized Saanchi as a kid when he dismissed her rant by saying she'll get pacified with chocolate. That was a good diss. As bratty children a la Nandu are wont to blurt out the wrong things, he's probably just letting Anandi know that she should not mind if Saanchi says something hurtful. I totally agree with you that the Shekhar family should control her rude behaviour because Saanchi is really not a child and should have outgrown her sense of entitlement.

However, that's not going to happen because the Saanchi track seems more for some closure for Anandi and for Shiv to get to know about a part of Anandi's painful past when she was made to feel diminished for being from a village and being less educated. There are depths to Anandi that Shiv hasn't realised yet.

One minor rant - wish CVs had given Shiv different dialogues than him saying he fell in love because Anandi fit some preconceived image of the type of girl he wanted. For example, when Shiv saluted Anandi's strength or when he told her that she was far from stone-hearted.There is much much more to Anandi than just being an ideal wife or bahu. These dialogues seem a departure from his earlier talks when he's expressed his admiration for her for being a unique person.
Edited by TheRedQueen - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRedQueen

However, that's not going to happen because the Saanchi track seems more for some closure for Anandi and for Shiv to get to know about a part of Anandi's painful past when she was made to feel diminished for being from a village and being less educated. There are depths to Anandi that Shiv hasn't realised yet.

One minor rant - wish CVs had given Shiv different dialogues than him saying he fell in love because Anandi fit some preconceived image of the type of girl he wanted. For example, when Shiv saluted Anandi's strength or when he told her that she was far from stone-hearted.There is much much more to Anandi than just being an ideal wife or bahu. These dialogues seem a departure from his earlier talks when he's expressed his admiration for her for being a unique person.

I agree that Saanchi's track is more for the closure of Anandi's past.

@red

I think that was more  a  light hearted banter than any thing else.
He fell for all that she is and he loves her for all those things and some more.I think they both know why he had fallen for.
In a  dialogue with Ashima - he said all those about A.But the things impressed him was the fact that she has an identity of her own and she thinks differently from others along with being a traditional bahu - traditional yet modern conservative yet radical thinking lady

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear...you did good...!

Coming back to serial, I can understand that too much love and pampering spoil kids, but it is quite wierd to see the people of the house, who are so sensible keeping quite and pampering her more...I did not understand, why Shiv can't tell his sister, or better yet their parents tell Sanchi, that she was talking about her future sister in law and she needs to show some respect to her brothers choice, if she really loves him so much...! It is wierd to tell Anandi to put up with her tantrums, rather than tell Sanchi to be in her limits...Though it is good he already warned her, so she is ready for her...I know scolding and yelling won't work, but can't they sit with her and have a proper conversation and tell her that Anandi is her brothers choice and it is his life and he has a right to choose his own partner and she should be happy for him, that finally he got a girl with whom he wants to spend his life with...Can't they correct her that she is not uneducated gawar, but Sarpanch of the village...It is silly that to make Anandi win Sanchi and once again be center of attraction, they are showing Shiv's sensible family act wierd...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it when Shiv asked Saanchi to leave if she so wishes.

some one has to put his foot down. Obnoxious girl. Nandu's female version. I could not understand why Choti ma and Ira are literally mortified of her and mollycoddling her. 
If she is interested she can find a boy for herself but, why does she think she is the only one capable of finding a girl for her brother? 
I felt she is carrying the thing a bit too far.

And yes, Bhavi_shiv ,you really did a wonderful job.😊
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nandu age and sachi age very differnant . She not look teenager just spoil brat.i think sachi age and anandi age not much differnant . 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As far as this epiosde is concerned, I find Shekhar family's reaction with saanchi appropriate. This is because Saanchi has just arrived and they know she is kind of heart-broken so they are taking time to pacify her and then explain. Scolding doesn't work because Saanchi will walk off and become more resilient, which is not a win-win solution. Since she is also an important member of the family, her feelings need to be heard and that's why Shekhars have given her a chance. However, when she went over board, Shiv put his step down and asked her to leave if she wanted.

Having said that, If Saanchi goes on yelling, than I am sure Shekhars will straighten her out.

I also find it perfect for Shiv to ask A to co-ope with Saanchi, till Saanchi gets to terms, this is because;

-          Shiv knows it makes more sense to tell A at this stage than NS. He knows A is mature enough and will not blow up matters unnecessarily

-          He trusts her enough to ask for help in bringing his sister back to family, rather than drift relations apart.

-          He is very well bridging the gap between his wife and sister, so that both can reamin in Sync.

jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the update!  I understand a little bit of hindi to generally get the idea of what is happening, but your translation helps to fill in the parts that I didn't know, thank u ðŸ˜‰ Edited by jiji22 - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

sachi is a major snob...bt am sure the singhs and anandi will bring abt a change in her...i dnt understand why BV persistently shows educated people in a bad light..same was wid jagya, thn gauri took a 180 degree change from being sane to insane..and now sachi..shiv was safe coz of him  being the lead..otherwise apparently in BV land, educated people will be always snobs and judgemental...i really dnt like tht generalisation...

There has not been any generalisation.
eg Shyam ( the best character till now or till Vikrant was there 😊)  , Shiv and Ashi.
Edited by poiu123 - 11 years ago