Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki028

i loved Samar-Juhi d most in aaj ka epi...aftr RaHi i LOVE this couple d most...wish CVs xplore their story too...their scenes r such cuteness personified types..i hv loved hw he cares for Juhi...

n PanSh scenes were lovely..i am loving such new frndships...

d precap...i feel bad for panchi...lookin 4wd to kal ka epi...

lovely topic Mais...

Hi-5 girl! Me too love HiMa after RaHi! 😳 I just hope CVs don't make a mockery out of them...I am liking them this way. I wouldn't mind some focus but these small scenes are good for me! 😳

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG i cant stop getting dazed by HiMa ☺️aaahhh they were SUEPRCUTE today😳, the way Samar went all googly-eyed staring at her and she was looking soo cutee but i agree the bg music was really blah🤣 hahaha they cud have used something else hahaha😆

and then Luv the way Samar gets amazed that she wasnt hurt with Kiya's words and says that cute ya dumb line aaahh hahahaha dat was super cutee😳🤣
I hope we get to see more of these too hehe

and i soo agree i loved today's epi coz they showed the interaction btw different buddies, PanSh scene was sweet😳 and Piddi and Panchi were HIALRIOUS hahaha bird-watching🤣🤣
and then Samar asking Kiya for the car hahaha that was funny too😆
It was a total fun-filled epi😳

Cant wait for tomorrow's Iktara😃 and yeah Panchi was really looking soo beautiful😳

I just LOVE the way Samar looks at Juhi...like he is all lost in her! Just super adorable! <3 And Juhi is the real doll of the show! Really! She's so cute, sweet, naive! Her and Samar are literally a perfect match! I am already excited for them! 😳

Yeah, the episode was really fun but there is some major drama in store...lolz! Aiss show mein tou drama bhi drama nahin lagta 😛 Kuch na kuch fun kar hi dete hain 😉
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: keshiya

HiMa- The cutest couple  in TBP Agreed!😃

PanSh- best friends forever True friends forever! 😳

KiSha- The fire is back. wow Hope so 😆

RaHi- True Love in the air😊 Aye haye! Itni jaldi nahin please...I just want true friendship back! 😳

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sourmisery thumbnail

IKR! They are taking their sweet time with RaHi...it's like they aren't serious! But it's okay...maybe after all the time we will get something good with them! 😳
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true Maisy!
loved HiMa yest but ya the BG was bad expected some gud song yaar
Kiya Gujral is back in town😆😆😆
KD hmmm he  is back!
but yest PanSh stole my heart😳😳😳shit they were cute yaar they are the ppl who dnt know much abt eachother but will always respect eachother which i love the most!
n Piddi superb man Panchi n Piddi????wht did they just do yest????loved that convo bird watching i too wanna watch them further!
Panchi is soo beautiful i watched that precap i dnt know how many times to see her
she looked so pretty yaar her crying expression was just perfect
love Palak Jain!

looking forward for today's epi