sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! HiMa are sooo cute! 😳 Though I hated the Dreamum Wakeupum BG music, AmBy have better song than them, but ANYWAY! I simply loved it! My second fav couple! 😳 Aww! They are really so damn adorable. The way he was staring at her and when she didn't mind a single word that Kiya said, Samar was speechless! Uff! I love them! want more of their scenes! 😳

Kiya ka attitude is back! And KD is back to normal! Bye bye Ishq Wala Love, I shall NOT miss you!

RaHi ka...chaddo ji! Panchi is looking so effin' beautiful!

PanSh scenes! Eeepss!!! The two people who would never fight! Such a treat! And with Piddi! MY FAV TRIO!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️

Panchi and Piddi were the BEST! OMG! This is what I want from TBP! Inter-gang interactions! Which we got today! aaah! loved the episode!

Otherwise an awesome episode, the start of the precap really broke my heart. If Panchi is the singer, I would've loved Iktara to be sung by her. Trust me, I always pictured Iktara with Kiya singing and RV at the guitar but that was before Panchi was shown as a singer...meh! It sucks! But you know what, my complain went urranchoo! Because in that precap when the chorus part came and the shot zoomed to Panchi's face, DAYUM! I saw stars! Because she was looking out of the world beautiful! Now there is no question in my mind, Palak Jain is the most beautiful girl among the gang! Uff! That music! That sad expression! That hint of tear in her eyes but no tears...HEAVENS! My crush is getting bigger and bigger each day! ☺️

Loved the episode! Hope tomorrow is good! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
kiya did right being rude to juhi...i think she did it to make juhi be her frnd only n not aanya gujral's sister's frnd...she did it to make juhi realize dat d world is not neccesary d way evry1 sees...dats y samar did not defended juhi n blasted kiya as he may hv figured out y she was talking to her like dat after she gladly gave him his car...dis vl delay in samar teln his truth to juhi...ders a defo kiya-juhi problems on d way...juhi needs to get out of her problem n like only kiya not kiya gujral Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid u i was missing dat attitude n angry KD ... n luved PanSh n when ever i saw a PanSh scene d first person who cmes in my mind z u bcoz of ur os... n i felt dat RV was  nt intrsted in d song bcoz he wants Panchi 2 sing d song ..aww n he really misses her but he doesnt confess it he behaves 2 be rude i feel its all fake bcoz as he told in last epi i mean 7th nov does he loves will always leave him ..so he z avoiding her..but Panchi was awesome in d precap i cant wait fr 2mrows epi n juhi was cool in dat pink dress
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I sorta thought they overused Ishq Wala love in here :/ 

But yes, agree with your analysis. It's good to see Kiya back but it's als confusing. Why this sudden change in her behavior? 

Panchi and Piddi ka kya bolu? 🤣 Their scene was rapchick 🤣
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i cant stop getting dazed by HiMa ☺️aaahhh they were SUEPRCUTE today😳, the way Samar went all googly-eyed staring at her and she was looking soo cutee but i agree the bg music was really blah🤣 hahaha they cud have used something else hahaha😆

and then Luv the way Samar gets amazed that she wasnt hurt with Kiya's words and says that cute ya dumb line aaahh hahahaha dat was super cutee😳🤣
I hope we get to see more of these too hehe

and i soo agree i loved today's epi coz they showed the interaction btw different buddies, PanSh scene was sweet😳 and Piddi and Panchi were HIALRIOUS hahaha bird-watching🤣🤣
and then Samar asking Kiya for the car hahaha that was funny too😆
It was a total fun-filled epi😳

Cant wait for tomorrow's Iktara😃 and yeah Panchi was really looking soo beautiful😳

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i loved Samar-Juhi d most in aaj ka epi...aftr RaHi i LOVE this couple d most...wish CVs xplore their story too...their scenes r such cuteness personified types..i hv loved hw he cares for Juhi...

n PanSh scenes were lovely..i am loving such new frndships...

d precap...i feel bad for panchi...lookin 4wd to kal ka epi...

lovely topic Mais...
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

kiya did right being rude to juhi...i think she did it to make juhi be her frnd only n not aanya gujral's sister's frnd...she did it to make juhi realize dat d world is not neccesary d way evry1 sees...dats y samar did not defended juhi n blasted kiya as he may hv figured out y she was talking to her like dat after she gladly gave him his car...dis vl delay in samar teln his truth to juhi...ders a defo kiya-juhi problems on d way...juhi needs to get out of her problem n like only kiya not kiya gujral

No offense but I don't think Kiya was all that deep when she was rude 😆 She was just being her real, bitchy self. She has acted like that before and I think that is the real Kiya. This sweet Kiya seemed so fake to me...I'd rather have her be bitchy than be a honey syrup! Regarding giving the car to Samar, it's because she knows that he is a Nawab whereas Juhi hails from a middle class family. It was clear class difference here...Juhi admires/worships Kiya. She even knows where did Kiya buy her bags from! Kiya has taken Juhi for granted and her mumbling which KD overheard? It's proved that Kiya was being a little bitchy that's all.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: rocksravya11

totally agree wid u i was missing dat attitude n angry KD ... n luved PanSh n when ever i saw a PanSh scene d first person who cmes in my mind z u bcoz of ur os... n i felt dat RV was  nt intrsted in d song bcoz he wants Panchi 2 sing d song ..aww n he really misses her but he doesnt confess it he behaves 2 be rude i feel its all fake bcoz as he told in last epi i mean 7th nov does he loves will always leave him ..so he z avoiding her..but Panchi was awesome in d precap i cant wait fr 2mrows epi n juhi was cool in dat pink dress

Lolz, I'm total badnaam cuz of PanSh 😎

RV ka I don't understand. He is being rude to her face but when she turns around, he has that missing look on his face. I just hope ke they sort out their problems soon...mujhse tou dekha nahin jaraha! And really wishing there is some RaHi scene in tomorrow's epi! I miss them! 😭
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

I sorta thought they overused Ishq Wala love in here :/ 

But yes, agree with your analysis. It's good to see Kiya back but it's als confusing. Why this sudden change in her behavior? 

Panchi and Piddi ka kya bolu? 🤣 Their scene was rapchick 🤣

"Sorta"? DUDE! They totally overused the song! It's a miracle I am not yet too tired of the song and can listen to it from time to time. I loved the episode today because it was not played, even once! Hope it remains that way for a few weeks!

I don't think Kiya ever changed...she had become less rude. But she has lived with this bitchy attitude all her life, how can one change it in a go? And I always thought she took the class difference between her and Juhi a little seriously...she never considered Juhi as her true friend. Anyway, I like the bitch Kiya more than the sweet one.

Panchi and Piddi scene was effin' HILARIOUS! I always wanted to see their interaction though we hardly got it! they are so cute! 😳
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HiMa- The cutest couple  in TBP

PanSh- best friends forever

KiSha- The fire is back. wow 

RaHi- True Love in the air😊