Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh the first I'm interesting in this magazine is taking forever

I know it takes to be mailed to the US, but just too impatient

Harshad no words   
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki inteha 😡 that too after emo black mailing a friend only 🤣

Sara all detail are there on zingmag website ... for a hard copy i think its 18$ for oversees and soft copy 12 editions is 11:90$
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki inteha 😡 that too after emo black mailing a friend only 🤣

Sara all detail are there on zingmag website ... for a hard copy i think its 18$ for oversees and soft copy 12 editions is 11:90$

Let me see but whats dfference between hard and soft copy😆 I sound very fool. I know but I am really confuse😭

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad looks awesome on the cover. 

Next can we please get a cover with Kratika Sengar on it? 
..Apz.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

Let me see but whats dfference between hard and soft copy😆 I sound very fool. I know but I am really confuse😭

Sara,hard copy is the print version..n soft copy is e-version which u will get in ur email inbox.😳
Next time, Barun and sanaya on the cover page please
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki inteha😡 that too after emo black mailing a friend only🤣

😲 what that's the version being offered for you, gosh I would be so pissed for the amount I'm paying. This is the most I ever paid for a magazine. I'm just glad HC is on the cover otherwise, this mag is useless to me   😆
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May  I request  Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik on the cover ? Thank you.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wanna c Ashish Kapoor⭐️ on the cover..plz plz plz... 😳
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyee

If we subscribe for the e-version then can we get a copy of the September edition as well?

At the moment we are sending October 2012 issue and will be sending November 2012 issue once its released.

We are also working on a seperate section so that our online e-magazine subscribers can view, manage their subscription and also access all the past issues that have released in PDF. But it is still under development so cant commit on that.

Regards,
Vijay