Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks again for a rallying point Rima.  We are all of one accord, we stand by Barun and will not believe anything said by Ms Gul and 4Lions.  We will continue to spam everywhere we can.  They may believe they have won but Rima, they have lost more than they will ever gain.

Thank you again sweet friend.
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you - they are beyond believing. Hope people can see what they're trying to do and how they're manipulating BS and how they're trying to manipulate us! 
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree with you. No actor will go against PH as they are the king makers.  Barun is just caught up amongst showbiz sharks. I do not understand as why people are balming him. What has he done?  What could he have informed his fans? If he was at fault , I am sure PH would have been the first to one to announce to the media. They are having their and eat it too.
zunara_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post it is quite logical. Thank you for giving logic and reason to our thoughts and speculations.

YEA IPKKND FANS FIGHT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!

All Gul Khan and PH supporters please read this post, you may need a reality check.
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree! This is classic damage control by 4Lions, and I do not believe them for all the reasons you've already stated.  Great post.
deep_blueC thumbnail
Totally agreed! 👏 Great post

4Lions cannot be trusted. Whatever they are trying to do is damage control. Sabotaging Barun's career. 😭
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Great post once again Rima. I will definitely keep on spamming :)
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that interview with gul khan is total fake. it is her script, her direction her camera. this woman needs to be put out of business.

someone please find out who are the sponsorers of her shows are. they need to be contacted by the fans and informed that if they continue to support this kind of producers, their products are going to be boycotted too. this woman need to be hit in the pocket. that is the best way to teach her a lesson. 

please turn off your tv when fizool hai comes on. 
i am disconnecting starplus on barun's last day and will not watch ipk after that. just cannot bear even the thought of watching it without barun.

if barun is not coming to uk, i am going to cancel my tickets and file suit against starplus for false advertising. 
melonie thumbnail
Your points make sense but can we really make a difference. I am already feeling drained. After 5 days Star Plus, 4 Lions and Barun have not given us a positive signals. Just waiting for tomorrow so that we get the final verdict out and I can leave my hope and move on.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gul Khan doing the interview herself give me the reason to hate her more, why not someone else doing the interview on Telly buzz or SBS why do it yourself? I fell this PH never defend Barun words when he said "I'm not leaving the show" They defended Zee a lady online that leaked the news stating she's friends with Gul. Gul leaked the Barun leaving the show information playing with fan emotions causing nothing but panicking & blood boiling. This PH loves playing with fans emotions no matter what I will never support this PH. They don't seems like good people to me. No PH said they run out of storyline ideas asking fans for help even 5 year old kids don't behave like this.

But whatever I'm ready for this show to come to an end on a good note please with Barun & Sanaya because without either of them ArShi is incomplete.

No new man for Khushi and no replacement for Barun please!