Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
and Abhi ka koi v scene miss mat karna...@Arjoon... warna...well... tu toh mujhe jaanta hi hai na?🀣
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely right  yesterday's Episode was really awesome,  somehow I am just loving Shapath much more as I did before I make it a point never to miss any Episode, I get it at 1am at my place here in Mauritius But I remain awake to watch it and go to sleep at 2am,  If I dnt watch Shapath I just feel restless.  I even watch the repeat telecast in weekdays,  Shapath is one of the best shows we have and also the Cops are really Most Handsome ones 
Bidisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Absolutely right  yesterday's Episode was really awesome,  somehow I am just loving Shapath much more as I did before I make it a point never to miss any Episode, I get it at 1am at my place here in Mauritius But I remain awake to watch it and go to sleep at 2am,  If I dnt watch Shapath I just feel restless.  I even watch the repeat telecast in weekdays,  Shapath is one of the best shows we have and also the Cops are really Most Handsome ones 

I started watching shapath at 3.a.m online,and spent whole night watching it again and again...πŸ˜†
Bidisha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

and Abhi ka koi v scene miss mat karna...@Arjoon... warna...well... tu toh mujhe jaanta hi hai na?🀣

haan...jaanta v hoon aur daarta v hoon...🀣

Bidisha. thumbnail
CAPS FROM 30th DECEMBER's EPISODE..

Bidisha. thumbnail

Bidisha. thumbnail

Bidisha. thumbnail

Arrey Abhigyan sir.. baat karne do na Kavi sir ko...kyun padeshan kar rahe ho do love birds ko aise..."Ab Chale..." barbar kahke... 🀣
Bidisha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

@Arjoon.. As u said u will take caps of all episodes...then start your duty...πŸ˜†

And if you are taking caps then try to take caps from online video available on www.lifeok.com website... 
this is my gyan no.100000000 πŸ€£

Thanks...πŸ˜† but net connection is very slow...πŸ˜’
nice caps ArjoonπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
@Diya- yes agree with you..both epis this week were entertaining and fun to watch especially yesterday's epi😊